"It's okay as long as the design is completed by the end of the year. Xicheng District will start construction first." Zhuo Jingxian smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. The company's designers also gave some drawings, but maybe the success of Bishui Lake made them have a much higher vision. , these designs always feel inadequate.

  After the meeting, Zhuo Yun left the company and made an appointment with Li Mei to meet on another day. She was anxious to go home to see her children. Li Mei was full of questions, but she had to do things at work and couldn't take the time away. , she could only make the appointment another day, but she thought about asking Jingxian in the evening. He should know quite a bit.

  Zhuo Yun took the elevator downstairs and flipped through the information on that land. This was not bad. After the thesis defense next month, he would go to school again and graduate completely. He would also have some free time to take care of the baby at home and do some things. This time she decided to design it herself, hoping to meet the required standards and see what kind of results she would get from being taught by Zhizhi in the past two years. It's better to have her own company, otherwise how could she get a job without a certificate?

  I walked out in a very good mood.

  "Zhuo Yun?" A somewhat confused voice sounded behind her. She stopped and looked back, "Zhao Yi, ha, why are you here?" Zhuo Yun looked at the familiar face in surprise.

  Zhao Yi looked at Zhuo Yun in surprise, "I work here. As for you, I don't dare to recognize you. You have changed so much!" Just now, I just felt a bit similar but I wasn't particularly sure. Zhuo Yun The change was so drastic, and it was eye-opening. The girl we had grown up with was completely different.

  "Aren't you the same? You look like an IT elite. Do you work here?" At this time, Zhao Yi was wearing a suit and his whole appearance changed drastically.

  Zhao Yi pushed up his glasses and said, "I'm interning at Shengtian Technology Co., Ltd. on the twelfth floor. Are you here?" Although Zhuo Yun was dressed more formally, he didn't look like a white-collar worker working in this building.

  "I'm here to do some errands. Are you ready to stay in the capital?"

  "Yes, not only me, but Gao Qiang is also staying. He will go to graduate school in the second half of the year. Zou Mi was also here at the Military Medical University, and now he is at the Third Hospital. Internship, he is studying for a bachelor's degree, a master's degree, and a Ph.D., and he will graduate in four years. I heard that Haiou has been discharged from the army and may be transferred to the military region here. Are you going to stay in the capital?"

  Zhuo Yun nodded, "That's good for us. I didn't expect that we can meet each other in Beijing. Let's get together when we have time." Zhuo Yun was surprised to see several childhood friends again, but it is also very interesting to keep this friendship.

  "Okay, give me your phone number. I couldn't get through your previous phone number last year." "

  I changed my phone number. Please remember it." Zhuo Yun handed his phone to Zhao Yi.

  Zhao Yi wrote down the phone number.

  "Okay, you go to work. I'm going home first. I'll keep in touch on the weekend and let's meet up." "

  Okay, then I'll make an appointment with a few of them and call you." Zhao Yi said with a smile.

  Zhuo Yun waved his hand, "I'm leaving."

  "Hey, Zhuo Yun?" Zhao Yi stopped Zhuo Yun again, looked at Zhuo Yun hesitantly and asked a little embarrassed, "I heard my mother said you are married, right?" Really?"