Yun's face turned red, "Mom, it's still early, I haven't graduated yet." "

  I know, I just want to remind you, and this kind of thing can't be said. If it really comes, you have to get it." Zhuo's mother sighed thinking about it, "The Tang family is not bad, but there is something wrong with his third aunt. If she is not too much, just bear with it, after all, she is the elder. If it is too much, you don't have to give her face, I It seems that your mother-in-law doesn't like her too much."

  Zhuo Yun nodded, "Mom, I know how to do it." As

  the two of them were talking, they heard the sound of firecrackers downstairs, and then the door opened, and Peng Peng pushed it in. " The wedding car is here, Auntie, please get out."

  Zhuo's mother smiled, "Then I'll get out." Zhuo's mother smiled and walked out the door. Pengpeng hadn't gone down yet, and looked at Zhuo Yun with a smile, "Should we make things difficult for him later, or should we let him go?"

  "Why are you learning from Bing Bing? Love as much as you want." Zhuo Yun was originally told by his mother. A little reluctant to give up, a little embarrassed when she mentioned it.

  Pengpeng smiled, closed the door and went out. The room suddenly became quiet, except for the faint sound of excitement downstairs. I wonder why everyone is embarrassing Tang Yi.

  Zhuo Yun waited quietly. It had been two years since she was reborn, one and a half months ago. Thinking about these two years, her life had completely changed, and she was about to get married. Thinking about her previous life, when she was in her thirties and had not yet gotten married, she unexpectedly There is a confused feeling. It seems that I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. There is no fear in my heart, but only expectations for the future.

  Looking at this room, Zhuo Yun couldn't help but smile. This was the place where she and Tang Yi met for the first time. Although it was a little embarrassing, thinking about it now, it was the beginning of their fate. With Tang Yi's If his character wasn't too embarrassing, he wouldn't care so much. Maybe he would forget about it after seeing her, and there would be no relationship between the two of them later.

  Thinking about it, it only took a year and a half for the two of them to meet, fall in love, and get married. Because of Tang Yi's work relationship, the two of them didn't get along much, but Tang Yi still gave her a feeling of peace of mind. . She didn't know how much she liked Tang Yi. After all, she was not a little girl. She was already very old and was always a little unsure about love. She really couldn't tell whether she really fell in love with Tang Yi or the feeling of stability with him. But no matter what, from the day she decided to be with Tang Yi, she didn't have any anxiety. Everything went with the flow, and her heart was very peaceful. All she had was expectations for the future and desire for marriage.

  It was still lively downstairs, but the door suddenly opened, and Tang Yi stood at the door holding a bouquet of flowers. The two looked at each other and saw the deep affection in each other's eyes.

  "Will you marry me? Although today is our wedding day, I suddenly remembered that I haven't proposed to you yet. Will you marry me? I may not understand romance and I can't always be with you, but I will try my best. It is my greatest ability to love you, protect you and take care of you for the rest of my life. Are you willing to come with me?" Tang Yi told Zhuo Yun what was in his heart.

  Zhuo Yun was moved in her heart. She could feel Tang Yi's sincerity, and even smelled the rich aroma that could not be dispersed. The feeling that made her feel at ease, "I do." She was willing to follow this man.

  Holding his son's hand and growing old together are the portrayal of the two of them.

  Tang Yi was filled with joy, holding Zhuo Yun's hand and hugging her, "Having you is my greatest happiness in this life."