Zhuo's mother was still thinking about it. She watched Tang Yi sit down and said to Zhuo Yun, "Xiao Yun, go make a pot of tea." After saying that, she looked at Tang Yi, "Xiao Tang, I heard Zhuo Yun say that you are 29 this year. What is your zodiac sign?"

  "I was born in 1971, and my zodiac sign is Pig." Tang Yi sat upright, using the sofa as a bench. That gesture made Zhuo's father even more satisfied. But after hearing what he said, Zhuo Ma frowned.

  "In 1971, there was a lot of Xiaoyun in our family." Zhuo's mother said, "What do your parents do? Are they retired?" Although she had already heard Zhuo Yun say it, she still wanted to hear it from Tang Yi.

  "My father is also a soldier, and my mother was originally a textile factory worker, but is now retired."

  "How did you meet our Xiaoyun? How long have you been dating?"

  ...

  Just as Zhuo Yun was making tea. With some skill, Zhuo's mother asked for a lot of information. Seeing Zhuo Yun coming over, Zhuo's father stopped him and said, "Okay, you should catch up with the household registration checker soon. Xiao Tang was drinking tea, and the tea made by my daughter tasted the best. The ones in the teahouse are not bad either."

  Tang Yi smiled and took the tea cup from Zhuo Yun. Zhuo Yun looked at him and smiled. He just heard his mother's question from the kitchen and saw Tang Yi's serious look. The answer is, it's like completing a military mission, which is quite interesting.

  Zhuo's mother watched her daughter interact with Tang Yi, and Tang Yi looked at her daughter with eyes that she really liked. Even though most of the questions she just asked were ones she had already known before and seemed useless, in fact, one can only see a person's temperament by watching them answer such questions. Tang Yi was very serious when he answered, without exaggerating or covering up. He seeks truth from facts, does not use his family background to promote himself, and speaks in a leisurely manner. Clearly organized.

  After this understanding, she felt that this young man was good. My daughter has good taste, but today's young people are not so steady, impetuous and uncertain. To her, the boys in the compound really couldn't compare. My daughter went home for the summer vacation and made her appearance in the courtyard. There were quite a few people who wanted to introduce her to her, but she rejected them all, saying that her girl was young. However, she thought it would be better if the girl could find someone close to home, so she kept an eye on it. I thought it was pretty good at the time, but now it's really far behind compared to Tang Yi. It's not enough to just look at his demeanor without talking about his achievements.

  Compared to this, age is nothing. The older one knows how to care for others, and the soldier is less crooked and stable. When I think about it, I feel that Tang Yi is pleasing to the eye no matter what. The mother-in-law really likes her son-in-law more and more the more she looks at him.

  "Okay, you two talk, I'm going to cook." Zhuo's mother stood up with a smile. Tang Yi also quickly stood up, "Sit down, don't get up."

  "How is mom?" Zhuo Yun followed into the kitchen.

  "It's okay." Zhuo's mother said with a sullen face.

  "Haha, mom agreed?"

  "Are you happy?" Zhuo's mother tapped the girl's forehead with her finger.

  "I knew Mom would like it too."

  "Don't be ashamed. Since you are all in the same relationship, don't be like this and do that. You have to make things better. And you should pay attention to yourself. Girls are still You have to protect yourself."