Tang Yi nodded. He knew Zhuo Yun's situation very well, and he still had eight or nine points. He also admired her ability to make money, but Tang Yi never cared about these external things, even though he was only twenty-nine years old. , but the hardships of life are definitely something that young people today have never experienced. He has never had high material requirements. Having enough food, clothing and warmth is enough.

  In fact, he found that although Zhuo Yun was very interested in making money and even keen on investing, Zhuo Yun didn't seem to really take these things seriously. She didn't care about his family background, and she wasn't that obsessed with money, otherwise she wouldn't have given up some of the shares she deserved. Enjoy without being attached. She has a normal heart. The more I understand, the more I like it.

  Zhuo Yun doesn't know what he feels like. If he knew, he would probably feel guilty. He doesn't care about his identity, it's because of his experience, and who else in this world can be more special than her. She has been reborn, who else should she be afraid of? . As for not being obsessed with money, that's because money comes so easily. As long as you have space and wisdom, it is definitely not an empty talk to get your money back. What's more, although she has no shares, she has got a house. In the next five or six years, I am afraid that all the investment money will be returned, and she will never lose money.

  "Mom and Dad, we're back." Zhuo Yun opened the door and greeted directly at the door. I got a pair of slippers for Tang Yi, and Tang Yi changed them. They were just right and comfortable to wear. No need to think that Zhuo Yun must have prepared them.

  "Mom and Dad, this is Tang Yi." Zhuo Yun led Tang Yi into the living room. Zhuo's father and Zhuo's mother stood up. Well, my father-in-law and mother-in-law should be more reserved. What's more, the two of them haven't nodded yet, and they haven't gone out to greet them. .

  "Hello, uncle and aunt, I'm Tang Yi." Tang Yi greeted politely.

  To be honest, Zhuo's father and Zhuo's mother were a little uneasy when Zhuo Yun went out. They have thought about it a lot in the past few days. They are just such a girl. Although they cannot be said to be pampered, they have always supported her in everything they do. She was never forced to do anything. That time when I was little, I didn't go along with her. It's just that this important matter of marriage cannot be trivial. Originally, Zhuo's mother said that the children in her hometown got married young and were not sensible yet. Who would have thought that my girl would launch a satellite. If their parents agree to meet so early, will it be a deal for the two of them?

  However, the two of them have also thought about it. If a person is really good, they won't stop him. The two of them know best about their own girls. Generally, nothing that they like can be changed.

  So while the two of them were waiting, they felt very conflicted. On the one hand, they hoped that this person was not good, or that his faults would be prominent, and that they would have reasons to persuade their daughter. On the other hand, they hoped that he would be good, and that their daughter would have a happy family in the future. In this mood, Tang Yi came.

  As soon as Tang Yi entered the door, the two of them sat on the sofa and saw him. At first glance, they felt that this child was tall, tall and tall. He was wearing a military uniform and was quite energetic. When I came closer, I saw that she was not the pretty one. The lines on her face were a bit cold and hard. She probably didn't like to smile. She had a wide forehead and a high bridge of nose. Her expression was calm, and her eyes were bright and not erratic. Apart from anything else, my first impression is that he is a calm and steady person. Only this side has a good impression.

  "Well, let's call you Xiao Tang. Sit down." Zhuo's father is more satisfied than Zhuo's mother. This boy walks with a military look and a tall and straight posture. At first glance, it seems that he often undergoes military training and is not an embroidered pillow. As we are both soldiers, our goodwill will naturally increase.