⏤͟͟͞͞☆ 42

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Stella had spend all of yesterday with Nova. They had spent the time in the gardens. Stella taught her a bunch about flowers. Afterwards they hung out and talked on the watch tower. The rest of the day was them going around talking with the rest of community.

It seemed like a lot of people were either upset that their leader was now dead, or happy. Of course there were some that had mixed feelings.

It was now the day of their departure from 'The Red Sun'. Thankfully when Stella was searching her dads office, she found a map. It showed the way to The New Frontier, so it shouldn't be hard for her to get to it.

She was excited to say the least. She's missed Jessica very much. In fact, she misses everyone. If only she could find them.

Nova: Stella! You ready? (She leans on the doorframe of Stella's trailer.)

Stella: (she takes a last look in the mirror before exciting the bathroom and smiling at Nova) Yeah. Let's go.

The two girls make their way to the community entrance. Her brother had told her to meet him there, that he had a surprise for her.

Once the two girls reached the entrance, Stella let's out a gasp. The whole community was there. Standing in two lines. Her brother stands in front of the gates. He smiles at Stella and waves her over.

Hayden: Hey sis.

Stella: Hi.

Hayden: I do wish you could stay longer, but I do understand why you must leave. You have people out there that care about you. That'll protect you. I may not have been the best brother and I'm very sorry about that. Promise me something?

Stella: Yeah?

Hayden: If you ever find Esther. Tell her I love her and I miss her.

Stella: I will. (She gasps softly) I wanted to give you something. (She digs in her bag that one of the community members gave her and pulls out her mother's knife. She hold it out for her brother) I um... Mother left this for me, but I want you to have it. To have a piece of mom.

Hayden: (He takes the knife and looks at it. His eyes water and he looks at his sister.) Thank you. (He wraps Stella into a hug.)

Stella hugs him back awkwardly. She wasn't good with hugs, but she didn't mind.

Stella: Remember what mom always told us. If you miss someone, look at the stars. They'll be there.

Hayden: I'll miss you Ell.

Stella: I'll miss you too.

Hayden: You always have a home with us if you need it.

Stella: Of course.

Hayden: There is some other people who want to say some things before you leave. (He points behind Stella)

Stella: (She turns and smiles.) Cassidy, Desire, Alex! (She walks over to them.)