⏤͟͟͞͞☆ 8

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Clementine: Walkers.

Alvin, Clementine, and Stella leave the station and the group gathers together.

Alvin: We got a problem here.

Luke: Yeah, we saw it. Alright, we're headin' up.

The group runs away from the herd.

----

Some time later, the group climbs up a hill to the boarded-up lodge.

Rebecca: Well? What are we waiting for?

Carlos: We have to be careful.

Rebecca: Careful? We've been on the road for five days. My back is done bein' careful.

Alvin: Doesn't look like anybody's home. Damn. Nailed down tight. I'll check 'round front.

Carlos: I'll go with you.

Clementine leans on the railing, and Stella is sitting on the railing swinging her feet. Luke approaches.

Luke: Well, it'd be good to know if anybody's actually back there. Could probably get a better view from up top. One of you would have an easier time gettin' up there. One of you feel like takin' a look? It'll be just like climbing a treehouse. You know, just a really tall treehouse. Made of steel.

Clementine: I had a treehouse once.

Luke: Well, there you go.

Clementine: I hated it.

Luke: Oh.

Clementine: (she looks at the younger girl) I'll go.

Stella: Thanks.

She was happy that Clem had volunteered to do it since she had a fear of heights, she wouldn't tell anyone though.

Clementine approaches the ski lift. Luke and Ella follow.

Luke: Just take it slow, and I'll catch you if you fall. Probably.

Clementine starts to climb the ladder.

Luke: Got a good grip?

Clementine: Yeah.

Luke: When I was a kid, we used to jump rooftops downtown. Now that was fun.

Clementine: That sounds stupid.

Stella: (she looks at Luke) It does sound stupid.

Luke: Yeah, yeah, it was. The trick was not to look down, though.

Stella: You know telling someone not to look down is possibly one of the worst things to do.

Clementine loses her footing.

Clementine: Ahh!

Stella: And that's exactly why! Are you ok Clem?!

Luke: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're fine, you're fine. Just look at me, okay? You're fine. Alright, just-- just slow down. Just for a second, okay? Got your grip?

Clementine: You just told me not to look!

Luke: Good ppoint

Stella: Hey Luke.