Ultimate Life Form Along With Team RWBYS Meet The TRUE Ultimate Team

Start from the beginning

Sapphire: *Annoy & groan so much from the major damage I took* F--k... 

Eggman: *Controlling from the inside of my Death Egg* You & your Team ISN'T gotta last any longer from dealing with both my Robots & the Grimm at the same time while dealing with me as well. You are at your breaking point & limit Sapphire. Wiping out many of my robots with that power that you possess like none other in Remnant with the ability that you have from within ISN'T Aura & Semblance at all from how it work & I can see why from your secret being expose from the Fall Of Beacon Academy from the Ultimate Life Form herself. That potential is what I truly need for my Eggland & Egg Empire to rules over Remnant with an iron fist. You are clearly at your limit Shadow. Make this easier & stop resisting & join with me into conquering this Remnant Together. I'll even let you have your 4 Lovers join the rank as well after pledging your undying loyalty to me alone. Choose your word carefully, Shadow with their life at your very hand itself. 

Sapphire: *Growl with my Chaos Aura glow with rage* You will NEVER take away my own freedom & take my life away so you can use me as the tool of Destruction & for their purpose ever again! I will NOT return to that god forsake AWFUL life from the past over my dead body!

Ruby: *Stand up with my Crescent Rose with a Cold look & pant so much* You all never feel shame to do all this to Sapphire herself! She's her OWN person & NOT a tool for anybody!

Weiss: *Stand up with my Myrtenaster & groan but NOT stopping* She's a breathing & living person like all of us! Not one that would listen & obey order against her own free will!

Blake: *Stand up with my Gambol Shroud & pant with growl* If you think that we'll all join you on conquering the whole remnant from who you are, it will NEVER happen & we'll make sure that we DON'T let anybody take Sapphire freedom away & CHOOSE who she is. 

Yang: *Stand up with my Cyborg Arm & Ember Celica while cracking my knuckle* We made a promise to her the moment we got together when she won over our heart! She will NEVER be use as a tool again! Not from Ironwood, Salem & sure as h-ll NOT you as well! We protect her to the last breath & Final Stand until the end f--ker!

Eggman: *Serious & shook my head with disapprove* Well, I give you all a FAIR chance unlike Ironwood. But you all sure NOT being off the hook with Shadow Ability that will truly be tap into the fully potential. I gave you a chance & if this is your choice. Remember this Shadow, their death is on your hand from the choice. Allow me to show you the fracture of my True Power. You all DON'T have much longer from dealing with Grimm & my robots. I do detect more Grimm on their way along with reinforcement of my Robots. You all won't last any longer. This won't take long with Shadow being at her limit. 

Sapphire: *Growl & about to unclip inhibitor Ring* 

Ruby: Our love don't do it. Your body already suffer too much damage from the attack. You'll be completely drain. 

Weiss: No telling it'll draw Ironwood forces from picking your Power up.

Blake: Let draw out the attack & we'll give you the cover you need to teleport all of us to escape.

Yang: We're with you all the way our love. 

Sapphire: My love.

Eggman: *Sigh* You call yourself the Ultimate Life Form? I think you're better off not having any attachment. *Press the control* 

DE Robot open side hanger & release more dozen Robots from there with Team RWBYS about to prepare themselves but then alot of loud stomp of movement to see dozens of Grimm Megoliath charging with alot of Grimms following.