Ⅲ. It's not a dream

There always seemed to be something odd. After reviewing their individual rehearsal recordings, for some reason, at 7:06, there was always a mismatch between the movements of the members' bodies and their reflections in the mirror. But not for Danielle.

Danielle's situation was even stranger. In her recording, there was no 7:04, 7:05, and the moments before. It was replaced with 6.66, and after that, it returned to 'normal.'

Certainly, that wasn't the only peculiarity in Danielle's recording. Yes, the reflection in Danielle's mirror also looked different. The difference was clearly noticeable.

The members were 99.99% sure they didn't move as the reflections in the mirror suggested. Especially Danielle.

"AAAHH!!" Danielle's scream echoed, startling the members who rushed to her.

"Why?" Haerin worriedly asked.

All five of them watched the video of Danielle's dance rehearsal that made her scream together.

Of course, the members were also surprised by what they saw. Yes, at 6.66, Danielle's movements were different. Completely different. In the other members' videos, it might be just a hand or foot movement or turning the head. But this... when Danielle turned her body in the video, her reflection in the mirror just stayed still. As if it didn't know what to do. It seemed confused.

"Her reflection... isn't moving," Hyein murmured, clearly frightened.

***

"HAAAHH!" Danielle woke up from her dream. It was all just a dream.

Yes, how could a reflection in the mirror change its movements unlike its owner?

Danielle checked her phone. It was already 6:39.

"Wow, I woke up early, unusual," she muttered.

After waking up, all the members gave Danielle cynical looks.

"Eh? Why?" Danielle looked puzzled.

"You're three hours late for practice because you overslept!!" Hanni replied.

"3 HOURS?!" Danielle was shocked. "I thought we started practice at 7:20?"

"That's right, but it's already 10! It's almost 11," Hanni replied.