Chapter 15

Hey sorry bout now uploading sooner, school finals are this week and Im one of those people who put studying off til the end, ah well.

Enjoy, Comment please ^^

Chapter 15

~~~~~

Lyphyr POV

I was so happy, nothing could change that. If we had to run all our lives, then I would. If it ment being with River forever, then I'd do it over and over again.

I watched him as he sprayed whip cream into his mouth and kept making his checks puff out. He looked like an chipmunk. He looked to cute to be someone that loved me. He was laying on his stomach, watching Criminal Minds. It was the one where a body of a girl shows up. What ones don't haha. And through out they find LOD-Lord Of Destruction- posted near her death stop. And they trace it back to a house. 

The guy is 25 I think they said, and he hangs out with high schoolers. Getting drunk, high and listenting to heavy metal. The song came on and I was trying to to move to much to the music coming from the TV.

River started to chuckle while watching me move around on the bed. He propped himself up on his elbow to watch me. I stopped moving and left my head to hang. He didn't have a shirt on, neither of us did. My eyes looked through my hair, hoping he wouldn't notice.

My eyes were traveling down his body, taking it all in. How could this man be mine? All mine, and no strings attached. Well, I couldn't say that, Mr. Wolf was still after us. And I knew he wouldn't stop either. He had it out for me.

River knew that I was watching him. He just knew me that well. Even though we haven't talked that much over the years. I was still watching him, still wanting him. I could feel his eyes on me. I saw a grin form. I looked back up to the TV like I wasn't doing anything. He turned back to the TV as well. Good boy. Do what I want. And then I jumped on his back. Leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"I'm on top, what you do you not want me to do." He shivered, he was liking this.

I nibbled on his neck. He moaned and i bit harder. Leaving a trail of hickeys on his right side.

And so went on our night of fun.

~~~~~

Sorry that this is very short but I'm doing finals for the next few days and then SCHOOLS OUT!!!

Woohoo!!! But I have no life so I will up loading more sooner n faster ^^