Chapter 10

Comment or I won't be posting for a week

Chapter 10

~~~~~

River POV

I woke up to see a boy sleeping in a car, holding my hand. He looked so young, peaceful, innocent when he slept. I slipped my hand out of his grasp. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I wish I could move or I'd kiss him.

I pressed the help button and a nurse came in to see Lyphyr asleep and me waving high. 

"Can I get something to eat and drink? I've starving!" I whispered, hoping not to wake Lyphyr, it worked, until the nurse shut the door really loud. He jumped in his seat and looked around with confusion. I guess a really good dream. Maybe a dream about me.

I smiled as he looked at me but it went away when his cell phone started to ring. He looked at it, frowned and answered it.

"No he's not awake yet." Then he hung up and showed me who called. I frowned at that but I had better plans that I wanted to do.

"Lyphyr, look at me." He looked at me but didn't make eye contact. I felt bad for him, knowing that since we kissed, I was in here. Whoever that guy was, he was going to pay. Just then the nurse came back in with my food and I wasn't so hungry anymore.

Again, she left, slamming the door and making us jump. I was gunna get her. I was gunna get everyone and what shit they were causing. I looked back at Lyphyr and he was just looking around as if this was awkward. Well not for me.

"Lyphyr." He didn't look at me again. I was starting to get mad. I leaned forward and grabbed his face. Pulling his closer and pushing the pain away. He was more important than the pain. I paused to see if he would pull away but he was closing his eyes.

Our lips connected and I got lost in his lips. I pulled him closer as I begged for entrance. He crawled up on top of me and pushed me back down ontop of the bed. He opened his mouth and took control, which I didn't mind at all.

We were getting rough and our hands started to grope each other. I pulled off his jacket, not breaking the kiss, not wanting this feeling to end. His hands were under my shirt, running his finger along my 6 pack, making me giggle. Ya, I'm ticklish.

I opened my eyes when he stopped kissing me. His eyes had lust in them. He was taking off his shirt and grabbed mine to pull off. He slammed his lips back to mine and let his fingers wonder once again. I was running my hands down his back and put them into his back pockets and pulled him closer.

His hands were going lower and I heard a voice clear. Lyphyr must have not heard cuz he was making his way down my neck. My eyes were still closed as I took in this pleasure from him. I've waited for so long for him and for this to be happening. I just wish under different issues.

The voice cleared again and we both opened our eyes and looked towards the door. 

It was my mom. I was so dead.

~~~~~

So watcya think? 

I know I haven't updated in awhile but that was cuz NO COMMENTS

Please comment, I'm using this story in a school project and I need help with it and stuff :P

^.^