Chapter 9

So sorry if these are getting short/shorter.

It's finals in a few weeks and I'm trying to remember by STUDYING xD

Comment ^^

Chapter 9

~~~~~

River POV

I reached down to help Lyphyr up. He was running away from me and wouldn't listen to my cries for him. He closed his eyes and went still. What the hell?

"Lyphyr. It's me you idiot, it's River. Open your damn eyes and get up. I needa get to the hospital and you needa get to school. But you're driving, can't see worth ah shit." He opened his eyes, and blinked a few times. Finally, he reach up and grabbed my hand and helped me back to the car.

I laid down in the back seat, hoping Lyphyr wasn't a crazy driver. I closed my eyes for only a few moments and next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed covered in bandages and that stupid beeping machine.

I closed my eyes again and dreamed of kissing Lyphyr.

Lyphyr POV

After dropping River off, I went to pick up his boyfriend. He was pissed about me doing this but I didn't care. River was safe and I'd better not tell all the details of what happened or boyfriend here would blend me up and drink me for energy drink.

After dropping the boyfriend off, I went home. I didn't have the energy or strength to deal with school.

I laid my head on my pillow and I saw off to dreaming.

I was on a bridge, about to jump. I've had this dream before. When I was really suicidal. But this time, I was with someone. They were holding my hands. It was just a shadow and then River's body slowly formed in front of me. MIsty but I still knew his eyes in any lighting.

He smiled at me, kissed my cheek and was gone. And the rapist killer man took his place. He pushed me off the bridge. I tried to yell but I had no mouth.

I was falling into darkness, into nothing, to my death.

I shot up in my bed, sweat dripping down my face. I was way to hot. I took a shower, a cold one but I was still over heating. I looked at the clock, it was noon. That dream was so short and yet I slept 4 hours. Crazy dream land.

I got dressed and headed the hospital to see River. Hoping he wasn't in surgery or anything. I got there and asked for him. I wasn't family but I pulled it off by saying I was his older brother. I was about to go into his room when I heard his voice.

The one that called me a faggot years ago. Had threatened my life. My feet kept walking even tho I tried to stop. Before I knew it, I was standing by his side, holding his hand. And his father was looking at me and trying to talk to me.

"No I don't know him besides his name is River," liar, grow some balls and tell his dad who you are,"I saw him getting beat on by some college guy and hit the other guy with my car. Then I brought him here," you suck at lying, the voice in my head wouldn't shut up,"I wanted to see if he was ok and how he was doing. So is it ok if I stay til he wakes up?"

I looked up at his dad then, good thing I thought about this first, I had colored contacts in, makeup on, a lot at that, and all my piercing in and my hair still wet. It made me look older so I was hoping this would turn out ok.

"Yes it's alright. Just call this number and tell us when he wakes up, we needa get back to work." I nodded and they walked off.

~~~~~

Watcya thinkin???