planning against Horus/ Prelude to Heresy

Start from the beginning

Izuku: you call our citizens rats, that they deserve to be destroyed and were in your way, and yet you wonder why you and the others here have lost more men in fighting them. they gave their lives defending their home from your aggression especially the ones that were willing to join us.

Izuku: These citizens have more heart and soul for the imperium that you have in one of your fingers, in my time and my country you know what we call people that act like you.

Horus: -feeling his broken jaw- WHAT, WHAT THEY CALL SOMEONE LIKE ME FOR ACTING ON MY GIVING RIGHT!!!!!

Izuku: THEY CALL YOU A GOD DAMN VILLAN!!!! AND NOT JUST YOU EVERYONE THAT THOUGH LIKE THAT WOULD BE CALLED ONE AS WELL!!

Horus was upset to be call this as the others as well, some of the brothers were amaze how Izuku stood up to how Horus acted towards his men and the people of the imperium. The Emperor was smiling at Izuku showing that he really does care for the Citizens of the Imperium and would do anything they could to serve them or protect them. 

As he got up, he looks at snarls at Izuku and decided to walk away and leave the throne room with his other brothers but stops and turns around.

Horus: Magnus, Konrad, Alpharius, are you coming with me and joining me in my talks on how to keep the imperium going the right direction.

Magnus/Alpharius/Konrad: No, we are not we would like to speak to Izuku more and see what he sees the future of the imperium could be. 

Horus was outrage on their answer and left with the others slamming the door of the throne room on the way out. As he finally left the tension in the room left as everyone look at Father and knew it was time to plan.

Emperor of mankind: My sons I must first do this for security purposes -activates the void shield to block any noise from leaving or being heard from the outside-. 

Emperor of mankind: Now then first I want to ask Alpharius, Konrad may I ask why you stuck around not for a bad reason but i would have though Horus would have influenced you in a way.

Konrad: I tough about what Horus had said about how we treat our citizens, and even though i was brought up in a world full or criminals, scum, rapist, etc. etc. and the numbers of people we had to kill off before the world was at peace for the moment. 

Konrad: Izuku was the first the introduce himself before you father but didn't judge me for what i did he understood me and with you learning how i became what i am you also didn't judge so i will support Izuku anyway i can and give him my support as well. 

Alpharius: I am interested as well of Izuku, he was able to detect me when I snuck into Horus chambers to fight him but also spotted my brother Omegon as well. Horus was attempting to kill me till Izuku step in and stop him. 

Izuku: I can tell you had meant no harm you were just wondering why a fleet was attacking yours, I was actually talking to your brother to finalize a treaty and peace with you and your system till Horus came and ruin it. 

Alpharius: I see i was wondering why it took my brother so long to responded to me, but it makes sense now but i may i ask why all the secrets right now this is weird even for most of you.

Emperor of mankind: well, my son this will be hard to explain so let Izuku and Magnus explain it. 

Izuku and Magnus look at their father and use there psyker powers to show the images into everyone who was presents the upcoming war bloodshed and how two of the brothers had parish.  It shows how the galaxy as in a civil war due to Horus and the others as well as Terra being attack with billions of people being kill.