You Remind Me So Much Of Her

Damian

We got the Tokyo headquarters to get my sister. It was nighttime in Japan. Winter was rolling in, and there was a light breeze. Kenora, Min, Colin, and I walked into the headquarters, looking for her, while Garcia and Deja atayed in the van with Sahar. "She's outside in the backyard under the supervision of Agent Lebedev." The agent at the front desk spoke. We followed her directions, and there sat my little sister in front of a fish pond. Her long black hair reflected the moonlight. The light breeze blowed it to the side. She wore red and had a red bow in her hair. I stepped closer.

A man with hair of snow leaned against the wall, watching over her. I turned to look at him. He did the same. He gave me a soft smile. His icy blue eyes stabbed into mine. He may look scary, but Lev was one of the few people I trusted. He also just got his title as Min, so he was very capable of protecting her. He's the one who recruited me and took care of Naomi when she was in HQ protection. He's like the older brother I never had. A guide when my parents died. He put us up for adoption, and when I got old enough to work, he made me come to work for the agency. He even paid his respects to the parents who adopted us. He walked up to us and nudged me. Giving me the go-ahead to take over.

"Kiyoko!" I called her. She snapped her head towards us. She quickly got up and ran into my arms. I swiftly lifted her. "Onīchan!" (Older brother!) She cheered. "Have you been good?" I asked. She quickly nodded her head. I turned to Lev. "Has she?" I was obviously messing with her. She's always been a well-behaved child. He pretended to be questioning her behaviour. She hit his arm. He faked being hurt, and everyone laughed. "She's been on her best behaviour." He smiled at her. "If you kept lying, I was going to kick you next." She whispered in what was supposed to be a threatening tone. I was ready to walk off with her, but Lev put a hand on my shoulder. "If you ever need me, I'll always be here." He spoke. I nodded, and he let me go. Kiyoko and I went to her room to fetch her stuff.

He stayed behind with Kenora to talk. Everyone knew that he was flirting with her. That's how it always has been. Before Kenora and I got together, Lev had been quite the flirt with Kenora. In his defence, there was no denying her beauty. It was a competition to try and win her heart. Considering the fact that I ended up with her at the time, I guess I was the victor. He accepted the circumstances, and the bad blood ended. We started getting along after a gruesome mission, where he saved my little sister, and I saved him. He slowly gained my trust, and now we're here.

He heard about our engagement ending, and I guess he's making his move now. It was a bit off-putting, but Kiyoko's presence eased my discomfort. "Stop frowning. You'll get wrinkles." She scolded. I smiled at her comment. "I think I'd look wise with wrinkles." I replied. "You look like an ugly raisin." She answered. I pretended to be hurt by her words. "When did you get so sassy?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "I've always been like this. You've just been in denial." She flicked her hair at me. "Enough of that attitude, little missy." I spoke sternly. "Sorry." She finished packing, then hugged me. "I accept your apology." I replied and kissed her forehead. I carried her and her bags.
In the halls, we ran into Lev. He walked to the van with him by our side. "Show him your spy skills." He encouraged Kiyoko. "Spy skills?" I raised an eyebrow. She giggled and said she'd show me when I least expected it. That's quite the corny line. "Remember, if you ever need a place to hide out, my houses are your houses." He smiled. We met with everyone in the van. He kissed her forehead and said his goodbyes.

Kiyoko got all shy and just nuzzled he face into my chest. She took after my mother and I. We weren't very fond of groups of people. I somehow push that aside when working, so I guess I'm getting better. She needs to learn to push it aside if she wants to be an agent, but for now, I'll let her be a child. I patted her head to comfort her.

While on the ride home, Sahar held into me, closing her eyes and trying to relax. Kiyoko gave her the deadliest glare I've ever seen. That's saying something cause I've seen many glares in my lifetime, but nothing as intense as hers. I squeezed her face as an indication for her to stop looking at her like that. She looked at me with her attitude changed. She gave me an innocent look and got comfortable by my side. She looked out the window, enjoying the view of the winter season rolling in. It had always been her favourite season. Beautiful views always seemed to calm her down, but she loved the countryside more than the city. The countryside was home.