Pain And Pleasure

Damian

We arrived at the festival and it was crowded and messy. Exactly why they wanted to do the exchange here. I played my part well. I looked around for any suspicious behaviour. "Kenora, how you are holding up?" Min asked over comms. "I'm doing good, actually. There's nothing is sight yet. But, people are getting rougher by the minute." She pointed out exactly what I was thinking. These people are a little too excited to see these mediocre artists. Only two more artists left, and then the handover would take place. "Not to mention handsy as well." She finished.

I hated the thought of someone looking at her, let alone touching her, especially with her outfit tonight. I don't even know why. "Daison, any sign of anything suspicious?" Min questioned. I simply shook my head, knowing they could see me through the security cameras. The artist finished their performance. Now, only now left. I stood on guard. In the middle of the song, I swapped place with another security member who was standing near the dressing rooms. Three men came up dressed casually, maybe to blend in better. They were holding a bag that looked full, but no girl in sight. "Contact." I spoke. "Eyes on target." Kenora also called. They were probably doing a trade-off in different places at once. Kenora's got the girl, so we're good. I stopped them from entering. "No fans are allowed beyond this point." I stated bluntly. "Let them through. They're good buddies of mine." The event manager replied. "Right this way, gentlemen." I stated. "Kenora, they're going to the bathroom." Garcia informed. "On it." She replied.

The conversation with the men started getting loud and almost sounding like they were arguing. I pulled my gun ready to step in if need be. Two shots rang loud. I ran in and killed one guy and disarmed the one with the bag. The event manager died along with one of their guys. "Who the hell do you work for." I interrogated. "I'm innocent in all this man. I don't want any trouble." He looked like her was reaching for something else, but I shot him before he could. I left before the rest of the security could arrive. Four more shots were fired. The sound came from Kenora's direction. "Fuck!" She cursed. That's not good.

I ran over to see what was going on. It was difficult to do so while the rest of the crowd was fleeing from the scene. "You're mine, dollface." A feminine voice spoke. "Daison, Kross, get by her side now." Min ordered. "Get the girl. The spy is mine." The voice spoke again. "You need to do better than that if you want me dead, dollface." Kenora mocking in a venomous tone. I wave of relief washed over me. She's okay, for now. "Here's a hint. We're going to Verona next." She hissed in pain. Kenora must have got her good.

When I arrived at the scene, Kenora was bloody, and the girl was bloody, cut up, and bruised spread out on the floor. "King! You're left!" Colin called out. She looked, and someone holding a gun pointed it at her. She didn't move a muscle. I shot the person in the head before they could kill her. She turned to look at me. "Thanks." She replied. "No problem. Are you okay?" I asked. She looked like she was in pain. "I'll be okay. I just need you to get her for me. She referred to the girl. "Okay." I carried the girl. Kenora stumbled around. I frowned my eyebrows. "Are you sure you're okay?" I knew she wasn't, but I'd help her when we get to the safe house. "I'm fine." She gritted.

Min came over with the van. We got in the back and drove into a dark alleyway. "Check her for trackers or bugs." Min instructed Garcia. I did as he was asked to do. "She's clean, now." He finished. "Good." Min replied, pleased. We drove off back to the safe house. "We need to pack and get out of here now. We will lay low somewhere else." Min explained. Kenora stayed with the girl while we packed everything we needed. We got outside and used a new van. "Put everything in here." Min ordered. We placed the bags on one side and sat on the other.

I was trying to scan this girl's face to assess any major injuries. She looked like nothing was broken. The lasting I want is to touch her face and have her wake up. Kenora sat in the back alongside Colin and I. She sat with her eye closed. Her curved chest rose and fell with every breath she took. I scanned her body for cuts or bruises. I could only see I a few bruises on her right leg and her left arm. I moved to her face. Surprisingly, the blood on her face was not hers. She had absolutely nothing done to her face. She is wild. I kept looking her her face; I don't know why. She then opened her eyes and shot her gaze directly into my eyes.

Her deep cocoa eyes had an intense look in them. She looked at me with pleading eyes. She still has an effect on me. She knows it. I gave her a confused look. What did she want from me? A hint of pain flash in her eyes. She wants my help with her injury, but I don't know what her injury is, yet. I gave her a reassuring look. She closed her eyes and continued trying to steady her breathing. She can withstand the pain for a while. I know she can.

The van came to a stop. "We're here." Garcia announced. "Can you get the girl for me?" I requested help from Colin. He nodded and grabbed the girl, heading for the door. Kenora tried to get up, but I took her in my arms before she could move any further. I made sure to be gentle. "Where'd to get injured?" I questioned. "My left hip. She lightly grazed me. I don't think I need stitches. It just hurt. I think it's because of the sweat and blood mixing plus the friction from the dress." She explained while I walked her inside and to the bathroom. Thankfully, I was already familiar with this safe house. "Do you think that an infection's settling in?" I inquired. "No, I hope not. It hasn't been an open wound for long, so I have a feeling it might not be." She replied. "You can't just be feeling this pain from blood and sweat. She might have added something to her blade." I pointed out. She cried out in pain. "I hope you're wrong." I placed her on the bathroom counter and looked for the first-aid kit.

"Take off your dress." I instructed her. She didn't move. I looked at her. She looked nervous. "Don't get shy on me now, love." I teased. "I'm not scared to show you my body. It's just that..." She trailed off. "What?" I asked curiously. "It hurts to move, so I need you to take it off me..." She answered. No fucking way. Me helping her with this wound was a stretch already. Now I have to get her naked. I don't know if it's possible to be upset and turned on at the same time. Can someone you hate turn you on? I mean, she's done it before, so it's possible. But I can't have that right now. I took a deep breath. "Take off your jacket." I demanded. She did so. I took off her heels for her.

I took the knife that she hid by her leg. She let out a soft noise. I almost didn't hear it. Almost. I started cutting the dress off of her. There it was, her delicious chocolate skin glowing from the light and her body sweat. The curves shaped to perfection. Her body was angelic. It always has been. She wore red underwear. Fuck. This is the worst time to be getting turned on. 'You are a deadly spy. Trained to withstand any sort of torture given to you. You can handle seeing your ex-fiancée in her underwear in front of you.' I tried reassuring myself.

"Is that better?" I managed to remain stoic. Her chest rose and fell with relief. "Mhm." She hummed, throwing her head back.
Oh fuck.
Oh fuck.
Oh fuck
Why is her pain turning me on. Shit. I'm getting harder by the second.
'Focus.' I got my thoughts straight. "Can I touch you?" I asked for her permission. She simply nodded her head. I got to assessing her wound. She squirmed and sucked her teeth to my touch. My cock pressed against the zipper of my pants from her reaction. I need to calm the fuck down. I got the disinfectant and put it on a cotton pad. "Turn to your side a bit." I instructed. She did so. I held her hand. "Sqeeze it if you need to." I explained. She nodded. I lightly dapped her wound, and she held on tightly. "I'm almost done." I reassured her. I finished cleaning the wound. "You can wrap it yourself after taking a shower, right?" I questioned. "Mhm. I'll be okay. Thank you." She answered. "Can you help me get down?" She asked. Holding her naked body is the last thing I want right now. However, I understand that she needs my help. I sucked it up and helped her. I wrapped my one arm around her thighs and carried her down, making sure she had a soft landing.

"Thank you again." She replied. "No problem." That was a lie. I had a problem. I had a huge one in my pants, but she didn't need to know that. I walked out giving her some privacy and myself some relief. I went to my room and shut the door behind me. Fuck. I want her. Scratch that I need her. Her body. Her touch. I need to take care of my problem. I went to my bathroom and opened the shower. I need to blow off some steam.