01 ➛ liya ♫

❝ fuck money get bitches ❞

"another day, another party!"

sunlight peaks into the room as the curtain is drawn. i groan, instantly dragging the blanket over my face. "not today bianca, please," i groan, turning away from the light.

"yes today, bitch. we have three things on the schedule: coffee, gym sesh for our summer bod, then the rave we've been planning all week for! i'm so excited, the friend group is finally ALL getting together."

bianca grabs the blanket and leaves me damn near naked. "damn, mommy." she winks.

i grab my panda stuffed animal and throw it in her face. my white tank top had risen and exposed my tummy. ew. i quickly fix it.

"hey, get ready alright? half of the guys are already here, you wouldn't want them to be drooling over you, trust me, they're ugly," she says as she rolls her eyes. she blows me a kiss before leaving. finally.

i look around my room. it's not much—bianca (my latina best friend) and i moved in together once she became 18. before that, i lived alone in an even worse apartment. with our incomes combined though, we're able to afford this 2 bedroom apartment with ease. the neighborhood isn't the greatest, but as someone who makes barely above minimum wage at the bar, this place is pretty damn good.

two bedrooms, one kitchen/living room, one bathroom. great for two girls who are never home.

i get off my bed and look for ted, my panda. he's not the cutest stuffie i have, but i've had him since i was a child so he was special. i throw him onto my queen-sized bed. will i be making my bed today? probably not.

i yawn before opening my closet and grabbing a cozy zip up jacket to wear over my tank top. i looked down onto my legs, judging if i should change my pants or not. i was wearing black knee length shorts, a safe option if you ask me. i shrug. good enough, since the raves not until tonight.

before i exit my room i turn to admire it (aka memorize how it looks so i know when SOMEONE (liam) sneaks into my room). it looks cute, led lights and fake vines on the walls, white vanity with my laptop and my all white bed to match. that's pretty much it though, i don't have any room for anything else. satisfied, i turn and walk out of my room making my way to the living room where i instantly hear voices. here we go again.

"i guess sleeping beauty has finally decided to join us," greyson says when i step into the living room. all eyes go on me.

fuck greyson. fuck bianca. fuck everyone. no one told me we had a damn full house already!

i blink as i take in everyone. five guys and two girls, not including bianca and i. four guys are squeezed onto the coach, the two girls are sitting in chairs and greyson is just standing.

"sup," i say as my hand goes up to scratch my head. "who the fuck are all of you?" i asked.

"mike."
"jackson."
"ashley."
...

i don't catch the rest of their names since greyson hands me the pen to take a hit. i don't hesitate with my usual blinker.

"damn," one of the guys say. "blinker right in the morning?"