Writers of Destiny

Start from the beginning

"The Cloud Kingdom." Kai said.

"Why wasn't this here on our way out?" Sora asked.

"It's a floating Kingdom. Maybe it drifted into our path?" He didn't seem entirely sure.

"Looks relaxing here." Arin said with a sign. "I could get used to this." 

As we got closer I could feel something off. Which was kinda strange all things considered. "Anyone else feel that?" Kai asked looking at me.

"Yeah, what is it though?" I asked.

"Relaxation is cancelled!" Arin yelled making me look up and notice a building about to fall. We moved out of the way just in time so we wouldn't be fully crushed. It still hit the side, making me lose my balance and fall off the ship. I held onto rope.

"Y/n!" Lloyd shouted. 

"I've got her!" Nya said coming over to the side holding out her hand to me. I reached up and grabbed her hand. She pulled me up and I signed out a breath of relief. 

"Thanks Nya."

"No problem." 

"Sorry Y/n, I tried to get us out of the way." Lloyd said appoloigizing to me.

"It's okay, maybe I should stay away from the edge of the bounty more so then that doesn't happen again." 

"Help!" I looked up. Oh no, they need help! Kai and Nya used Spinjitzu to get up and help the people who were hanging on for dear life. It didn't go well. They fell when the building crumbled a little bit more. 

Arin's grappling hook went through the air and he went and got them, all of them landed on the ship safely. 

"Way impressive Arin." Kai said praising him. "Very ninja."

"And Kai rarely admits being to being impressed." Nya said.

Lloyd made his way over to us. "What's happening here?" He asked.

"The beast is smashing everything! How was this unforeseen?" the girl said.

"A beast? Unforeseen? Is anyone else confused?" I asked.

"They think they can predict the future. Or write it anyways." Nya said. 

"Oh."

"But, what beast are you talking about?" Nya asked.

"Ah!" Kai yelled suddenly on the floor on the deck. We turned around. Tentacles appeared, and I ran to the edge of the ship.

"Their's a creature coming out from a portal!" I yelled to them.

"Oh, that one." Nya said disappointed.  

Lloyd started to move the ship and I backed away from the edge as soon as possible. "Still want to know more about the Mergequakes Nya?" Lloyd asked. "Today's your lucky day. This monsters Realm is merging here."

Two dragons came out and tried attacking it. The creature hit one knocking it down and then hitting down the other.

"There are dragons here?" Sora asked.

"They came over from one of the lands we crossed over here." The girl told us. "They thought this was a safe place to live."

"I wonder why." I muttered.

"Everyone! Save the people. I'll try to close the Mergequake." Lloyd pulled over and we all got down. Sora had to get her mech working first before joining us. 

I began to ran and pushed people out of the way when one of the tentacles came down. "Come on, we need to get you guys to safety." I told them. They nodded and ran.