These NPCs all wear mechas, so they can do anything by flying in the sky. Many players were caught off guard by them, and then regretfully retired from the competition.

    This is already the sixth NPC sneak attack that Lan Lan has experienced in the past 19 days. According to previous experience, if this sneak attack is unsuccessful, at least they will not come again today.

    Lanlan smacked her lips, bypassed the power grid, and went to wash up somewhere else.

    After washing her face, Lanlan just took out the nutrient solution from the supply bag when she heard footsteps in the distance.

    As expected, it was Jing Yixiao who came again.

    And Jiang Chen.

    "Are you almost finished with the nutrient solution? I have five bottles here. You can eat them in the next two days."

    Jing Yixiao did not dare to step into the central area of ​​the cannibal forest, so he had to stand outside the open space and put his hand in his hand. A handful of nutrient solution was passed forward.

    Jiang Chen's eyelids trembled as he watched from behind.

    In the past few days, Jing Yixiao was completely consumed by this girl. Not only was he looking for supplies to take care of her, but he also reported three meals a day on time, as if he was afraid that if he missed her, he would never see her again.

    However, he was so diligent, but others never appreciated him. Whether it was nutrient solution, mineral water, or weapons, they never accepted Jing Yixiao's kindness at all.

    Sure enough, when faced with the five bottles of nutrient solution delivered to her door, the girl still gave the same answer: "No, I have something to eat."

    Jing Yixiao frowned: "Did you find a new supply package?"

    Lan Lan ate in two mouthfuls . After breakfast, while squatting on the ground to pack his backpack, he said: "No, but I will look for it today. By the way, I have to leave today."

    Jing Yixiao was stunned: "Where to go?"

    "Look for me "Teammate."

    She had a teammate that she had agreed upon before entering the stadium. She stayed here for several days just to wait for her teammate to come over. Now her teammate has not come over, and her food reserves are almost gone. So she decided to go find him.

    Jing Yixiao's expression turned bad for a moment.

    Jiang Chen looked at him looking like he was heartbroken and rolled his eyes twice: "Lan, the difficulty of this competition system has become much higher. Are you sure your teammates haven't been eliminated yet? What I mean is, if your teammates have already Since you have withdrawn from the competition, you'd better find another more reliable teammate..."

    Lan Lan frowned, she stopped packing her things and looked at Jiang Chen seriously: "He is very powerful!"

    Jiang Chen said in a good-natured manner: "Then if he is really that powerful, maybe he already has other teammates. Beautiful girls like to team up with boys who are outstanding. By the way, he is a boy, right?"

    Lan Lan frowned. Even tighter, she nodded: "Yes, but he won't team up with others."

    "That's hard to say. You see, if he has female teammates who are prettier, cuter, and better than you, then , but you are still alone, doesn’t that make you look ridiculous? I think it would be best if you also find a strong male teammate. If you meet one by then, everyone will have other teammates who are equally matched, you say Right?"