Yuan Zhou looked at the ground and picked up two bamboo shoots. , threw it over.

    The iron-toothed beast caught the bamboo shoot and held it in his hand, still vigilant.

    "Let me ask you something, has anyone come to see you in the past two days? Have you ever seen a girl who is so tall, with her hair reaching here, and rushes to hug you when she sees you?"

    Mianyu finally climbed up the mountain, It wiped the sweat from its forehead and walked up to Yuan Zhou. Looking at the Iron-toothed Beast in front of him who had walked away, he asked in confusion: "You didn't hit it? Then what were you talking to it just now?"

    Yuan Zhou was indifferent. Turning around: "Ask for directions."

    Mianyu: "..."

    Mianyu was confused: "Then did it tell you?"

    "Yeah."

    Even if he told you, at least he could be sure that Blue Star had not been to Crazy Canyon yet. , she will definitely come to Crazy Canyon, because here is what she said is the cutest animal in the world, the panda. Since she hasn't come yet, he should be able to meet her on the road as he walks back along the Xinghai Highlands. .

    After determining the route, Yuan Zhou walked directly towards the other side of the canyon.

    Mianyu hadn't finished his sip of water when he saw Yuan Zhou leaving again, so he had to catch up with him quickly.

    ——Near

    the cannibal forest, there are vines and thorns, and the road ahead is difficult.

    Fleck held a beautiful young girl in his arms. As the two of them walked, Fleck's obscure eyes wandered back and forth on the girl.

    When his eyes rested on the girl's slightly bulging chest, the corner of his mouth even curled up, and then said: "Ahead is the habitat of the man-eating tree. It will get dark soon. We will stay here for the night." "Okay."

    The girl obviously trusts Fleck. She is an A-level ability user. For her, she is lucky to be teamed up with the 3S ability user Fleck, and he has taken good care of her along the way. She is grateful. Yu, of course, listens to the other party in everything.

    "Okay, then I'll set up the tent." The girl took the initiative.

    They were lucky. Among the three supply packages they found, one contained a tent. Although the tent was small, it was barely enough to sleep in. Moreover, one of them would stay overnight and the other would stay overnight. The tents could be staggered for sleeping. .

    "You take a rest, I'll do it." Fleck said softly.

    The girl didn't dare to let the boss work alone, so she quickly followed him to set up the tent. When setting up the tent, their hands would touch each other from time to time.

    The girl was a little embarrassed. Although when she came here, Mr. Fleck would hug her shoulders from time to time in order to protect her, but he had no choice but to do so. There were no roads in the mountain forest, and the mountain paths were narrow and shaky, and there were many people nearby. It was a poisonous plant. Fleck held her in his arms because he was afraid that she would get hurt, but this place was very spacious. Logically speaking, he shouldn't touch it again.

    After a while, the tent was set up, and the girl just breathed a sigh of relief. Fleck had already sat in the tent, then smiled and patted the seat next to him, inviting: "You come in quickly, there are a lot of bugs in the forest at night. ."