Zhou Qin also finished listening to the entire song, and the three of them fell into silence.

    After a while, Donald spoke first: "Play it again."

    Li Jie frowned: "Why?"

    Donald said: "That's weird, listen to it again."

    Li Jie: "..."

    Li Jie played the video again.

    After listening to it this time...

    [Play it again, play it again! ]

    [Give me a single loop! what happened! It should be said that it is the first video collected by the ancestors of people with hemorrhoids. This song is weird as hell, but I think it sounds good! ! ! ]

    [It has been recorded, and there are even thoughtful subtitles in the video. What does "Qi Delong's Dong Delong Dong Qiang" mean? 】

    "This is called ghost animal." Seeing that Brother Donald seemed to want to listen to it again, Lanlan explained: "These are actually not songs, but sketches. Someone stitched the lines in the sketches together, added music, and it became It has become ghost music. The people of Blue Star really like ghost music."

    Donald looked at his sister with a soft face: "So that's how it is. Are there any others?"

    Lan Lan nodded: "There are many, many, I just don't know. 'Hemorrhoids on the forehead' Brother, do you have any other favorites?"

    Li Jie clicked on the second video from far to near according to time.

    As it turned out, the second video was not about ghost music. It was about a middle-aged man wearing glasses, sitting in the camera, and speaking in a gentle manner about a small case related to ancient law.

    Zhang San is a little thief. One day he went to steal something, but was discovered by the security guard. He ran away. As a result, during the run, he lost his footing and rolled down the stairs because the security guard was chasing him too closely. Then he asked the security guard, do you need anything? Need to bear legal responsibility?

    The three people on the other side of the communicator, as well as the more than 30 or almost 4 billion viewers in the live broadcast room, just listened to the legal explanation for ten minutes in silence.

    Although it is an ancient law that is completely unused in the interstellar world today, but...

    [I always feel that after listening to the explanation of the law, I suddenly became smarter. ]

    [As expected of you, the ancestor of the hemorrhoid people. Although you watch movies and listen to ghost music, you actually also pay attention to serious legal issues. So, it turns out that you are a law student! 】

    "Not necessarily." On the big screen, Lan Lan retorted when Li's father said, "Hemorrhoids grow on the forehead." His brother should be a law student, "The teacher in the video is a well-known professor of politics and law. People from all walks of life love to watch his small legal classes. Those who watch his videos are not necessarily law students, thieves will also watch."

    Li Jie: "..."

    Barrage: [... ]

    "Then keep watching."

    Li Jie clicked on the third video, only to find that except for the noisy background music, there was no one in the video, only some newborns. The most petite and fluffy kittens!

    Groups of kittens were squirming under their mother's belly in search of milk.

    A row of kittens were sleeping on the carpet. Their colors ranged from black to white. The mother cat seemed to have run out of ink after giving birth.