Three days ago, they blew up the president's villa. After that, the president seemed to have discovered something. He removed Marshal Ye's power and placed his own people at the highest level of the military.

    In the past three days, the president lived in a different place every day, but until today, they still caught him!

    Donald looked at the coffee table in front of him again. On both sides of the coffee table, two people were sitting. On one side was the imprisoned president, and on the other side was a cold man with an ordinary face.

    Father said his name was Zhou Qin and he was the warden of the Death Star.

    Who would have thought that a small warden, a low-level civil servant in the government, whose true identity is actually the leader of the number one star thief organization in the interstellar world, Po Gui.

    There are only four people in the room now, the president, Zhou Qin, Donald, and his father Kusi.

    "Didi, beep, beep, beep..." The communicator, which had just ended for a second, suddenly sounded again.

    Donald frowned more and more, wanting to go up and turn off the noisy communicator, but at this moment, the President, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke: "Can you answer it?"

    Zhou Qin said coolly. Look at each other.

    The president suddenly twitched his lips: "I never expected that it was you. When I saw you in the live broadcast room, I felt a little familiar."

    Zhou Qin leaned on the back of the sofa, with no trace of emotion in his cold eyes. The temperature: "If it's about friendship, there's no need to say it. I just want the answer."

    "Answer?" The president said calmly: "No."

    Zhou Qin suddenly pointed his finger, and a floating screen suddenly appeared in mid-air.

    On the screen, two unconscious figures lying on the bed were reflected in the president's dark eyes. The one on the left was his wife, and the one on the right was his son.

    His family has become the hostage of the opposing force.

    The president's eyes were fixed on his son in the picture.

    Zhou Qin suddenly said sarcastically: "It seems there is no need to arrest your wife. You don't care about her at all, so who do you care about? Her?" The

    camera turned and suddenly there was another person in the picture, lying on the bed. On the other bed, Sophia also passed out.

    When he saw Sophia, the president's calm eyes finally had some reaction, but he didn't care in his eyes. He was catching Sophia's fingers. Sure enough, he saw the familiar ring in her hand. ring.

    The President's fingers clenched slightly.

    He knew that the ring had returned to her hand...

    But what would happen if he took the ring back? Otherwise, he would still be caught. If the ring was still in his hand, how could he do this battle? If you lose, how can you be captured now?

    However, the ring is still in Sophia's hand. Does this mean that the Star Thieves and the rebels still don't know the function of the ring?

    Zhou Qin said at this time: "It's just a presidential election ten years in advance, a signature, a live broadcast, an announcement, and your wife, first love, and son will all be returned to you." The

    president's burning gaze was still fixed on the screen. The ring in Sophia's hand...

    He seemed to be weighing it in his mind. After a while, he pursed his lips and said, "Okay."