Donald hesitantly walked to the sofa.

    In an instant, the little girl shrank into the corner of the sofa again.

    Donald had to stop and said solemnly: "Father can't come back for the time being. The person who took the kid named Heihei is my crony. He was located by the president's personal guards. In order not to expose his position, he had to get rid of them." Come back, so now... why are you crying again..." Before

    Donald could finish speaking, he saw the little girl's eyes were red again, but she still remembered that the bad guy forbade her from crying, so she was working very hard. I held back my tears, but I just couldn't hold them back.

    Donald was speechless. He turned and walked out of the living room and asked the people guarding outside: "She is always crying, and she still doesn't think of a solution!"

    One of his subordinates tentatively said: "I heard that when children cry, they are usually either hungry or peed?"

    Donald frowned: "Then go get food and diapers!"

    Another subordinate said: "But the young master seems to have passed the age of peeing her pants. She has never peed her pants at the fatal training ground..." "

    Then Just take food!"

    Another subordinate said: "But when I watched the live broadcast before, didn't the young master just finish eating two hours ago? She ate a bottle and a half of nutrient solution, two apples, a banana, and half Peach, you won't be hungry again for at least five hours..."

    Donald was speechless: "After all, I'm asking you what to do now!"

    The men looked at each other. They have been single for ten thousand years, and they don't know what to do. They can only raise cubs in the cloud, not real cubs.

    ——Five

    minutes later...

    "Do you like this? Or this one? Look, it can squawk..."

    In the spacious living room, Lan Lan looked at the squawking little duck doll that the bad guy held in front of him with a frown, and The jumping bunny doll, she flattened her mouth and said nothing.

    Donald frowned: "Don't you like it? What about this one?"

    Donald took the flying bird doll and the wagging tail puppy doll from his hands. He said, "These are the new dolls. The style is based on the prototype of your Feng Chilang, don't you think it's very familiar?"

    Lanlan bit her lip, looked at the doll, then at the bad guy, but still said nothing.

    Donald turned his head and brought over a few more toys.

    "What about this? If you don't like dolls, what about toy laser guns and toy laser cannons? Or transforming mechas? Racing cars? You don't like them?"

    Seeing that the little girl still didn't speak, Donald stood up with his knees on his knees, and his patience was over: "Then Just tell me what you want."

    Lanlan sniffed, keeping her head buried and refusing to speak.

    At this moment, two more men came in outside the door, carrying a box of things in their hands.

    Donald turned around and walked over, took out the things in the box and shook them out: "Where are the beautiful clothes? There are so many beautiful little skirts, little hairpins, and headbands. Do you like them?" The

    little girl looked over faintly, her expression still unchanged.

    The subordinate muttered: "Her cloakroom is bigger than this living room... How could she care about these clothes that are very common on the market..."