Li Jie frowned even more tightly: "How do you send them, three spaceships, can you still split them into three halves?"

    Lan Lan Looked to the left, then to the right, and then said: "Lanlan accompanies the Allosaurus, and Heihei accompanies the Triceratops. As for the Tyrannosaurus rex..."

    Lan Lan stretched his neck and took a look into the Tyrannosaurus rex's spaceship, and saw The Tyrannosaurus rex was still gulping down the nutrient solution. At this moment, there was nothing but dry rice in its eyes.

    Lan Lan said: "Don't worry about the Tyrannosaurus rex, just prepare a basin of nutrient solution for it."

    Li Jie: "..."

    In the end, Li Jie communicated with Yu Feng and decided to let Lan Lan and Hei Hei participate. Escort work, but Li Jie also went along.

    When the Allosaurus saw its mother coming back, it stopped making trouble and began to circle around her mother again.

    Triceratops stared at Heihei with his big eyes and small eyes. After a stalemate for a few minutes, Triceratops retreated and sniffed the little boy. In the end, it stopped making trouble, but it didn't show much enthusiasm.

    Heihei walked over and poked the Triceratops on the head: "You're not happy yet. I haven't even said that I'm not happy yet. I haven't been separated from her in the past few days!" The

    Triceratops shook its ears when he poked it. , it didn't make a sound, and found a soft blanket to lie down on its own.

    When the spaceship was flying, the three dinosaurs were a little frightened. The Allosaurus was so frightened that it pressed closer to its mother. The Triceratops couldn't help but get closer to Heihei, and the Tyrannosaurus rex... The Tyrannosaurus rex

    looked at the window behind it. , looked at the rice in front of it again, hesitated for a second, and the desire to eat finally overcame the fear in its heart, and it continued to eat the nutrient solution.

    When the three spaceships flew out of Mu Star, there was cheers on the star network. The crisis on Mu Star was finally resolved. The director of Mu Star personally said that the houses and streets damaged by dinosaurs would be repaired as soon as possible, and the people's lives would soon be better. will return to normal.

    ——

    "Dong dong dong." A knock on the door outside interrupted the thoughts of the man in the office who was watching the live broadcast.

    The president turned his head, glanced in the direction of the door, and said softly: "Close."

    The office door opened, and Secretary You walked in, and said: "Sir, Madam is here."

    The man was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Take her with you. Come in."

    When the gentle and elegant president's wife came in, she saw her husband turning off a screen.

    She saw the picture on the screen with no expression on her face. She just put the thermostatic box in her hand on the metal coffee table opposite the sofa and said, "I made some edible crops that you like to eat." The

    president walked around the office He sat down on the sofa and watched his wife place the three lunch boxes.

    A plate of salad, a plate of fruit, and a bowl of soup and porridge.

    The president picked up the soup and porridge, took a sip and tasted it...

    The president's wife immediately asked nervously: "How is it?"