Hei Hei is now angry with Lan Xing and afraid of Lan Xing.

    The little boy turned his head away and refused to say anything more.

    Lanlan puffed up her cheeks and thought for a while, then she suddenly said: "Look, Heihei."

    Heihei turned around and looked over, and saw the little girl sticking out her tongue, her eyes turning into cross-eyes, and using her fingers to press a pig on herself. Nose, she groaned and made a face, and said: "Don't be upset, Hei Hei, don't be upset."

    "Pfft." Hei Hei couldn't hold back and laughed.

    After laughing, he immediately covered his little mouth and pretended that he had never laughed!

    But Lanlan had already seen Heihei and smiled, and the little girl said softly: "Heihei, can you accompany Lanlan to see Val's father, Muyu's father, and the three unknown grandfathers and brothers? Lanlan, okay? Lan wants to see how they are doing now."

    Hei Hei sniffed. He wanted to continue avoiding Lan Xing, but Lan Xing made faces to coax him...

    After struggling for a while, the little boy still flattened his mouth. He said a small "hmm".

    Lanlan was happy. She immediately restarted the Strawberry Starship, and the Strawberry Starship immediately headed towards the interior of the Death Star.

    ——

    "So is Lan Lan back? You don't know? You don't know either? Yunshan, ask your brother and sister-in-law to see if they know."

    In the small square in front of the warden's office building , a lot of people had gathered at this time, and everyone came to see the warden, wanting to know what was going on with the Death Star shock just now.

    Yun Shan supported Grandma Hong and sat on the stone platform next to the small fountain.

    When someone asked her, she replied: "I just met my brother and my sister-in-law last night. If they knew that Lan Lan was back, there was no way they wouldn't tell me." "

    That's right..."

    Yun Shan added, "Yes. Could it be that Lan Lan is back, and it was those outsiders who did it... But those outsiders have already left..."

    Others nearby heard this, and quickly came over and asked, "What outsiders?"

    Yun Shan said what happened yesterday After talking about the matter, before it was finished, someone suddenly came running outside and shouted: "Don't wait here, Zhou Qin is not coming to the office building, he is in Val's clinic."

    Someone immediately asked the person: "Ware is back? "

    I'm back. I just saw it with my own eyes. Zhou Qin and Li Jie moved Val and Muyu into the clinic. Ennuo was also there. By the way, there was a tattered starship behind the clinic." "

    Look." Have you arrived at Lanlan?"

    "Lanlan? That's not..."

    "Let's go to the clinic first."

    The people who were blocked under the office building swarmed towards the clinic again.

    At the same time, the blue strawberry starship had arrived at the door of Val's father's clinic.

    "Ah, it's Dad Bing! And Mom Lily, oh, Dad Sun is here too."

    Lan Lan saw several people gathered around the door of Val's dad's clinic. Just as she was about to get off the starship, her parents also discovered her.