Part 16: Mother and Arachne

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

After Rimuru left the village to find skilled craftsman to hire and work for them in the Kingdom of Dwargon, Shiraori decided to check on everyone's progress

As she makes her way around the village, everyone she passes by greeted her with respect.

She is really happy and glad that everyone is so hard-working and devoted they are to make her and Rimuru proud and happy.

She decided to check on Terraria first so she set off to find her.

Shiraori entered one of the houses that the hobgoblins made and she was greeted by Terraria teaching some goblinas how to sew and make clothes.

Once everyone notice her, they immediately bowed down and greeted her to show their respect.

"Shiraori-sama I hope you are doing fine and having a fine day." One of the goblinas said making Shiraori smile.

"Shiraori-sama, may I ask what you are here for?" Terraria asked as Shiraori goes towards her.

"Well, I decided to check on everyone's progress and I can certainly tell that everyone is so hard-working and so dedicated! If this keeps up, I'm pretty sure that our village will be more advance and develop faster! Keep up the good work!" Shiraori praised making the goblinas thank her for the compliment.

As everyone continues to work, Shiraori and Terraria kept observing them from afar.

"You know, without your guidance, we wouldn't even have developed this fast without you." Terraria shook her head side to side, not agreeing with what Shiraori said.

"No..I hardly did anything though...but I really appreciate your compliment Shiraori-sama." This time Shiraori was the one who shook her head, disagreeing with Terraria.

"Stop putting yourself so low, without you we wouldn't even have been this developed! If you weren't here we wouldn't even have clothes, how to build houses and how to farm! You are literally one of the reasons why this village has progress so fast!" Terraria smiled warmly at Shiraori as she kept listing all the things that she had done making her chuckle and thanking Shiraori for her compliments.

Shiraori stayed a bit more before deciding to check on Tyrant. She said goodbye to everyone before going to the training grounds.

Once she arrived, she saw Tyrant training some hobgoblins and he commanded them to do 50 push-ups.

When they noticed Shiraori, they bowed down to show their respect and Tyrant respectfully asked, "Shiraori-sama, what brings you here in the training grounds?"