Part. 2: Evolution and Goodbye

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Somewhere....

In a serene and enchanting garden, surrounded by vibrant blooms and delicate fragrances, two elegant ladies indulge in the ritual of tea-drinking, enveloped by the breathtaking embrace of nature's splendor.

"So nee-sama, why did you call me here?" A lady asked with white hair and beautiful, sparkling blue eyes wearing a white dress.

"I'm pretty sure you know that one of the Celestial Fruits is starting to bloom. You know what that means right?" The other lady said with beautiful light blue hair and light blue eyes.

The white lady nodded, "Yes, it means that it has chosen a new potential Celestial Deity"

The light blue haired girl smiled, "Yes and I want you to watch that Celestial Deity when the Celestial Fruit fully bloomed. Having another Deity in our ranks means that 'they' will try and eliminate them before they can even be a full Deity."

"I see, but not to be rude and all, but why didn't you send the others?"

"It's because they're quite busy with their work and your the only one I can turn to right now since..." The light blue girl didn't continue her words seeing the other lady's smug face.

"Oh shut up." The light blue hair girl glared at her and the white hair girl just smiles.

Back to where we left off...

I am Stella, the Divine Queen Dragon

I am Stella, the Divine Queen Dragon. I was considered as the strongest dragon in existence and also the older sister of Veldanava.

You might be wondering, how come such a strong being get stucked and imprisoned in a magical prison? Well..

Back then, I was really powerful (more like OP) and because of that I got really bored since I always won every battle that I had.

So I thought of reducing my power for a bit so that I can have fun and live a peaceful life. How wrong I was.

When people all around the world found out that I had been weaken, they all band together in order to seal and take my powers for their own greed because they were scared of my power and they wanted to use it for their own deeds.

At first, they tried to attack me all at once but I easily defeated them and as a last resort they all work together to create a super strong seal that was strong enough to completely seal me and my powers.