Part 8: Finally Out!

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Last time..

"Okay, okay enough staring at me, let-" Before Shiraori can finish something slammed into her making her hit a nearby wall along with the thing that slammed into her.

"Shiraori-sama!" Tyrant and Terraria called out.

"Ow! What the-"

"Ahh! Sorry I didn't mean to!" Shiraori frozen when the 'thing' spoke in Japanese.

'Did it just speak Japanese?' She asked and looked at the thing that slammed into her.

It was slimy and blue or is it silver?

{Notice. It is a slime}

'Eh?' Was all Shiraori thought.

Continuation..

'A slime?'

'Then how how the hell did it speak Japanese?! Or is it the same as me? Reincarnated?' Shiraori was snap out of her thoughts when she heard Tyrant dashing towards the poor slime.

"Die, you little slime!" Tyrant shouted while raising his battle axe, ready to cut the slime into pieces after sensing and seeing the dangerous and powerful aura the slime has.

"Ahhhh!! W-wait a-a minute! Please!!" The slime said trying to run away from Tyrant's attack.

"Tyrant stop this instant!" Shiraori sternly with authority that made Tyrant immediately stop, his battle axe mere inches from the slime who was frozen in place.

"But Shiraori-sama-" Tyrant said but Shiraori cut him off.

"It's okay Tyrant, no need to be aggressive, plus I'm having a feeling that I have a kinship with the slime." Shiraori said and Tyrant glance at her before he sighed before putting his battle axe on his back and returning back to his previous position which was beside Terraria.

"Sorry about tha-" Shiraori was about to talk when the slime cut her off seemingly surprise by something.

"Wait your actually talking?!" The slime said a bit shocked.

"Uh...yeah? Anyways I think I heard you speaking in Japanese earlier." Shiraori hoped that he too, is a reincarnation.

"Wait you know Japanese? Does that mean your Japanese?!" The slime said seemingly happy to see someone from his world.

"Yep, I'm Shiraori Theastra by the way and judging by your reaction, you too, are a reincarnation." Shiraori said.

"Yeah! Oh and I'm Rimuru! Rimuru Tempest!" The slime, Rimuru introduce inself as it formed an arm for Shiraori to shake which she did but she was a bit shocked to find out that he has a name.