Abhi sigh and kisses his head lovingly,

“Who said? My baby is the best boy in the world,” This made Abheer look at him innocently.

Abhi smiles slightly at him.

“Mumma is okay, Jaan…We love our little Abheer,” he assured him, seeing his unsure eyes.

They felt movement in the bed. Abhimanyu glanced at the bed and saw Aaravi moving before she opened her eyes slowly.

He walked to her from the couch and sat beside her. He holds her hand making her look at him with half open eyes before she gives him a weak smile. 

“I am okay, Manyu,” she whispered weakly and tried to sit. 

“I can see that,..” He glared at her, helping her. She pouted at this.

Abheer walked near her and stood beside the bed as he was looking at Abhi helping her to sit. 

Aarav let out a sigh before looking at both father and son duo staring at her worriedly.

“Mumma is okay, baby…don't worry. Come here to me, Jaan,” She softly assure and calls him to sit beside her. 

Abheer quickly climbed the bed and sat beside her before hugging her from the side.

Abhi smiles at him.

“I am sorry, Mumma. I will always listen to you like a good boy, promise..” Aaravi gently pull him on her lap and wraps her arms around her.

“You are already my good boy, Bachchan..” She told him kissing his head making Abheer look up at her and smile cutely.

“Here have some juice first, Aaravi, ..Abheer let Mumma drink her juice, ” Abhi said as he poured some juice for Aaravi in a glass. Abheer nodded and sat beside her closely.

Aaravi silently drinks the juice as she can feel Abhimanyu’s anger. She stares at him, giving him an empty glass. 

“Are you angry?” she timidly asked him.

Abhimanyu glanced at her and said,

“Why won't I, huh? Should I be happy?” he said, trying his best to control his anger in front of Abheer.

“It's not like I did it intentionally. I don't know what suddenly happened to me,” she said innocently.

Abhi sighs looking at her sad face. She knows very well how to melt his anger. 

“I am fine, really…” she assured him by holding his hand.

“That your report will tell..now rest…” he covered her with a blanket and looked at Abheer who had fallen asleep hugging Aaravi’s arm. 

“Let him sleep with me…” Abhi nodded and covered Abheer also, after properly making him lie down.

“I am coming in a while till you rest and call me if you need anything,” Abhi said, kissing her forehead. 

Aaravi smiled and nodded.

“Aaravi, you should take care of yourself, beta. How worried we get to see you on the floor? Now take a few days off from your work and concentrate on your health. Even though you seem to have lost some weight,” Aaravi smile hearing Ashika’s rant since half an hour about her carelessness and bad food habit. 

“Stop smiling stupid girl. Here I am scolding her and she is smiling. I am telling you if there is something serious I will be managing your diet,” Ashika threatens her and this makes Aaravi gulp in fear. 

Ashika is very cruel and strict when it comes to food. She has seen Jaiveer’s condition. 

At the same time Abhi entered and saw Ashika and Aaravi on the bed.