3|plan cancelled|

Start from the beginning

Her jaw dropped listening to what I said.
"Dimagless seriously Mr. Suvansh Roy what kind of word is this" she asked laughing now.

"English hindi kon mix karta hai"

( who mixes hindi and English words?)

"Me , mein karta hu, leave it where's the first aid box? " I asked searching in the kitchen shelf.
"Aah first aid box vo toh nhi hai" she retorted smiling sheepishly.
( me, I do? )
( Aah first aid box I don't have it)

And yes I can see half of her shelf is filled with maggie , Shurisha and her obsession with maggie.

"Kuch kaam ki chiz hai bhi tumhare paas? "I asked.
"Mein itni badi insaan dikh nhi rahi kya" she scoffed, diverting her focus on unlocking her phone.

( Do you have anything useful?)

(me, I'm the most useful)

"Bold of you to assume that you're  useful, useless creature" I said going outside and entered my apartment but I heard her cursing me.

"Iska kuch nhi ho sakta"
I murmured underneath my breath while opening the drawer and taking out the first aid box. Taking out the pain relief spray I went back to her apartment.
( She will never change)

But when I came inside she wasn't on the couch , now where is this girl.
Closing the door I looked around and saw her in the kitchen.

GOD SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!

"Who eats maggie in the breakfast and you're not even able to stand" I asked entering in the kitchen.
This girl is sitting on the slab. How did she even managed to climbed

I came in front of her and folded my arms.
"How did you got up here on the slab?" I asked.
She pointed towards my back, turning around and I saw a stool, sighing I looked back at her. "You're not eating maggie" I said but she gave me 'why' look

"But why? I'm Hungry and right now the only thing I can cook in less time is maggie" she fought back whining.

"Bewakuf ladki isse kam time mein bread toast ready hota hai" I smack her head lightly snatching the maggie packets away from her hold.

( Stupid girl the toasts get ready faster than your maggie)

" Why are you indulging in my things? why the hell you can't leave me? alone ohh god why this person is even existing" she said ranting.

Placing the packets back I turned towards her and picked her up like a baby 'suvansh baby sitting tu baby sitting kar rha hai'
( Suvansh, baby sitting yourt doing baby sitting)

She wrapped her legs around my torso while her hands encircled around my neck but she clutched my hairs pulling them.

"Leave them before I drop on straight on the floor" Shooting a glare at her I warned making her sit on the couch.
"Don't you dare come in my matters and things ,I never asked you to take care of me" She pointed her forefinger  on me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes back.

"I know mujhe bhi koi shaunk nhi hai tumhari seva karne kaa, bachi ho bachi ki tarah raho tumne apna sar fod liya tumhare ghar wale mujhe aur sunayege" I fought back settling beside her and placing her leg on my lap.

( I know I don't have damn interest in being your servant if something happen to you, your family will blame me?

"Excuse me bachi kisse bula rhe ho, 19 saal ki konsi bachi hoti hai Mr. Roy you need an eye check up" she scoffed folding her arms ,Huffing in anger.

( Excuse me who the hell you're calling a kid, which kid is 19 years old?)

Once sprayed the pain relief on her sprained ankle I placed her leg back on the couch. I looked at her sighing.
"And you need a brain check up-
ohh wait for that you need a brain. I forgot you're brainless" I mocked her back.