Chaewon smacked her on the back and huffed. "Don't joke about that."

Yunjin kept giggling. "Okay, I'm sorry." Then her hands snaked inside Chaewon's top and palmed the soft skin underneath. She hummed in satisfaction. "I miss this."

"You miss me or my body?" Chaewon raised a brow, smiling. "We've managed to not have sex for a week, this whole trip won't make a difference."

She pouted, but the feeling of Chaewon's skin on her hands was clouding her mind. The silky surface caressing her fingers, the dip of the muscles around the end of her spine. She wanted to run her mouth over it again.

"We can have a quick one." Yunjin whispered on her skin, smirking. Then she pushed Chaewon gently onto the counter, lifting her up to sit on it.

"Baby, no, someone might wake up." Chaewon tried to get off and push Yunjin away but the younger one resisted, already sliding in between her legs and dropping another kiss onto her neck.

"It's fine, my mom sleeps like a rock." Yunjin said in between kisses, her hands were already on the garter of Chaewon's shorts and started tugging it downwards. Chaewon was about to protest, but she immediately gasped when Yunjin spread her legs even wider and dipped herself down in between.

"Baby, wait." Chaewon tried again, pushing Yunjin's head away but she refused to move, already grazing the silky, soft thigh with her tongue and that made Chaewon throw her head back, releasing a silent moan.

Even if they were in a risky situation, with people inside the same house as they were, Yunjin didn't want to stop. She loved the feeling of Chaewon's skin on her lips. How they caress her cheeks and every move she makes rewards her with the perfect sounds coming from her girlfriend.

Yunjin moves forward, her hands grazing from Chaewon's thighs all the way to the hem of her underwear. The scent of Chaewon's swollen core hypnotizes her, making her lose control of her mind and letting her body move on its own.

She starts nipping on the fabric, inhaling Chaewon's scent, her stable mind being controlled into a lust-filled frenzy. The sound of Chaewon holding in her moans turned her on even more, so she kept going; using her lips to tease, baring her teeth in an attempt to rip off the soiled fabric. Yunjin pulls down her underwear, finally exposing Chaewon and then she lunges forward.

Chaewon threw a hand over her mouth to stop her from letting out a loud, guttural moan. Yunjin attacked her, wet tongue sliding quickly through the already wet folds, making it even more slick. Her hands roamed her thighs, caressing them as her tongue happily traveled through Chaewon's pussy, puckering her lips from time to time to make Chaewon jolt from each sensation.

"Fuck." Chaewon hissed, trying her best to keep her voice hushed. She compensated by tugging harshly at Yunjin's hair, grabbing a handful whenever Yunjin brushed her tongue through sensitive areas.

Yunjin hummed in satisfaction, Chaewon tasted so perfect, and she wanted even more, flicking her clit to get her even more wet, the mix of saliva and Chaewon's juices were enough to captivate her, locking into her lust.

Chaewon gripped onto Yunjin's hair and managed to harshly pull her away, making her look up. "Fuck me, right now."

Yunjin didn't hesitate. She got up from her spot, pulling her pajamas down, along with her boxes and brought Chaewon back to the floor. Chaewon turned around and bent forward. Yunjin hummed at the sight of Chaewon's ass right in front of her, already slapping her hard cock over the soft cheek and then to her wet pussy, lubricating the shaft before she shoved herself inside.

They both moaned at the feeling. Chaewon's walls clenched the moment Yunjin pushed her cock to the hilt and started moving. She grabbed onto Chaewon's hips, keeping her in place as she fucked her hard.