The teacher, who had been silent, glanced at Su Zening and said: “Have you learned dancing before?”

Su Zening quickly shook his head.

The teacher smiled and said: “Then your flexibility is pretty good.”

Su Zening quickly shook his head.

Probably because he has another identity, which is a cat. His current body is much softer than his original body, and he has already received the devil training from that smiling tiger teacher before, and many movements were nothing difficult.

Jian Yun glanced here, he wiped his sweat from his forehead, then stretched his body to the limit, and pulled his body a few centimeters down. But the young man is so old after all, his body’s flexibility is not enough. When it comes to physical training with turning the shoulders, it seems very difficult.

During a break.

Su Zening took two bottles of mineral water from outside and handed one to Jian Yun, who was sitting in the corner panting.

Jian Yun took the water and asked casually: “Are you also preparing to debut?”

Su Zening raised his head blankly and said: “What debut?”

Jian Yun only thought that Su Zening was unwilling to say so, he frowned and said: “Which teacher did you follow before?”

Su Zening said with lingering fear: “Followed Teacher Xiao, ah. The one who’s always smiling.”

Teacher Xiao?

Xingchen’s famous physical teachers all used English names, and he had never heard of this so-called teacher Xiao.

Probably some unknown physical teacher. He also wondered what kind of great luck this teenager in front of him had to be able to learn with himself and Teacher John.

Jian Yun twisted open the mineral water bottle, he took a sip and stopped talking.

In the second half of the training, the teacher focused most of his attention on Jian Yun. Su Zening couldn’t be more happy.

The two had about two hours to eat and rest at noon. Su Zening recently found a very delicious snack shop.

He looked at Jian Yun and asked: “Do you want to eat with me at noon? I know a very delicious restaurant.”

Jian Yun shook his head and refused: “I want to stay and continue training.”

He has always been one of the best trainees in the company for all the years he has been with the company.

He knew all the company’s good trainees, but he didn’t know the teenager in front of him. He assumed that his qualifications and background are general.

And he is not like the teenager in front of him, who has no qualification or background and has no other advantages except his appearance. But there is no shortage of good-looking people in this circle.

Xingchen casts so many trainees every year, and only a few of them can make a splash, and most of them, like this teenager, will soon be gone.

Unlike him, the company has allocated the best agent for him, selected the songs for his debut, and occasionally has appearances. Everything is at the right time, with favorable geographical and social conditions, the person only needs to strive for the best.

He can’t relax.

The shop Su Zening was going to was a noodle shop.

Inside the old residential area nearby, there’s a small dilapidated store that has been open for so many years. But because of the elderlies who live in the nearby communities, this restaurant is not very famous on the internet. Only old acquaintances who come to eat often know about it.