𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 - 7

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

1 WEEK LATER -

Everyone gathered in a big hall to celebrate Mafia's birthday all his partners and the people he know came in the party wishing him good but the thing he isn't liking is that
yeong named person trying to get close to his wifey and then there he is loosing all his shits...

He walked over to the place where tae is standing with yeong giving him awkward smile as it can be seen by his face but the person(yeong)standing with him is blind, jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist from behind ignoring people who is coming to wish him or giving them stares..

''Jungkook leave me''...tae whispered to his ear who ignored his wifey's words and staring at yeong who is staring at them back with an unpleasant smile on face, tae noticed that he coughed to ease the awkward condition...

''excuse me, i''ll be back''...tae said and made his waist leave by other's strong arms...

''to where?''...asked jungkook to which tae showed his pinky finger to him and walked away from there....

''well yuh-oh Hello Mr.Jeon it's nice to see yuh and happy birthday''...a charming male cutted his words in between when he was going to say something to yeong, jungkook got busy talking to the male while yeong walked out from there and went in the same direction as tae went thinking no one noticed but two pair of eyes were boring holes in his back...

Tae went out after using washroom when he saw a figure leaning to the side wall giving him cunning smile he frowned hard but forced a small smile...

''oh hello Mr. Yeong, what are yuh doing here?''...asked tae

''am here for yuh''... mumbled yeong tae looked at him with confused reaction but he already heard what other just said...

''i came to use washroom haha''...said yeong tae hummed and was about to walk when his hand grabbed by the male, he raised his brows at him who just looked at him with neutral expressions...

''excuse me''...tae yanked his hands away from his own and glared at him..

''hey-hey listen to me I wanna say something''...yeong said in a pleading voice, tae thought for a second..

''speak fast then''...said tae nodding

''yuh are so beautiful and I also know that yuh are married and can't be mine unless
Yuh want to, can yuh atleast try to give me chance, i promise yuh will happy with me more than your cold ass husband''...said yeong with a smile when tae looked at him with smile...

''what made yuh think that i am not happy with my husband and secondly why did yuh even thought of giving me that cheap proposal''...tae spatted this men is getting on his nerves now...

''i mean I have seen yuh both fighting and him giving yuh cold stares and not leaving yuh, isn't it so apparent''...yeong said to which tae looked angrily...

''well i don't think there's any need for yuh to know about our relationship, we know it that we love each other so much and can kill whoever try to come in between, so yuh better fuck off''...tae exclaimed and started walking out of that place leaving an fuming yeong...

''where were yuh?''..asked jungkook to which tae just hugged him shooking his head, jungkook frowned but hugged him back although he is use to his wifey's random hugs..

After cake cutting they went on dance floor some people were dancing with their partners and some are praying for them to have one, while some people are busy eating and drinking not caring about anything...

''babe is everything alright?''...asked jungkook hugging tae and moving both of their bodies on a soft music...

''yess kook, nothing can go wrong when i am with yuh so don't worry''....said tae kissing him on cheeks earning a soft smile in return...

After some time slowly crowd started to head back after giving jungkook gifts and more wishes but the gift he loved was given by tae he keep touching it and smiling to himself, doesn't matter how small it is, what matters is their feelings for each other...

Tae gave him this cute gift, he was out of surprises and was in conflict as what to give him when he already have everything, then at last he decided to give him couple necklace which jungkook liked the most..

''i am so tired''...Jimin whined dramatically sitting on one of the couch still in a party hall..

''i know right i am more tired''...jin said snuggling to Namjoon who patted his head...

''let's go now, we have a lot to see tomorrow''....jungkook said and went to him car with tae in arms sleeping like a baby...

~~~~~~~~~~

After reaching home tops made their way to their rooms with bottoms clinging to them, jungkook put tae on bed and tried to wake him up to freshen up or to change clothes at least....

''tae wake up, yuh need to change clothes baby''... jungkook called out patting his cheeks softly..

''nwo i don want to''...tae said pouting in a sleep he just don't want to wake up now, and here jungkook wants to kiss the hell out of those plump lips which is looking more tempting in a pout..

''okay then i am changing''...said jungkook to which tae mumbled 'whatever' he sighed and walked to their wardrobe to take tae's nightwear and to change his clothes too he came back with sweatpants and t-shirt..

He made tae wear who is half sleeping and mumbling incoherent words annoyingly, the thing tae didn't noticed was jungkook admiration for other who is smiling and smiling...

Jungkook pulled tae in a hug after laying down who snuggled to his neck their legs tangling with each other jungkook pecked tae's temple and closed his eyes...

''kookie''..tae called out after some seconds to which jungkook hummed carraseing tae's back..

''happy birthday love''...tae showed his boxy smile to which jungkook too smiled his bunny smile..

''thank yuh so much wifey''... jungkook said pecking tae's nose who giggled cutely making jungkook melt for the nth time...

_______________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🌺✨💕

Am sorry for the boring chapter lol

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Thanks for reading ✨

Love yuh all<3