𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 - 5

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

''jungkook leave me''...tae whined for the nth time to his hubby who is sitting with him on lap and isn't planning to leave him...

''naah, yuh will surely get your punishment for what yuh did in the morning''...said jungkook making tae pout...

''but what did i even do”...tae looked at jungkook blinking his eyes innocently, who raised his brows at him..

''tae yuh literally pour that bloddy banana milk on me infront of my business partners''.... jungkook said glaring at him but laughing and cooeing internally at his wifey's reaction..

''so what? Huh yuh weren't giving me attention''...said tae rolling his eyes at him, jungkook looked at him for some seconds...

''but yuh don't have to do that yuh know''...said jungkook, tae huffed and sat facing him with legs either side...

''am sorry''...tae kissed his both cheeks smiling sheepishly making jungkook look at him with nothing but just adoration in his eyes..

''am leaving just because yuh are cute''... jungkook glared at him playfully..

''okay my mafia hubby''...tae said biting on jungkook's cheek to which he spanked on tae's waist playfully....

~~~~~~~~

''whoa it was quite easy to get information from him''...said Jimin to the members who are sitting in a living room..

''yeah we just have to take it to our territory now, it's important yet expensive we take risk for another idiot to take what's belong to us''...said jungkook carraseing tae's hairs as he was laying with his head on jungkook's lap..

''yuh know what please do all these discussions in your office not in here''...tae rolled him eyes while everyone just looked at him....

''tae if yuh have problem then go out of here or put cotton in your ears''....Jimin said in not so pleasant tone and tae didn't liked whatever he just said..

''oh so yuh are telling me to go out of here and yuh can't do these fucking talks in the  office of this mafia?''...tae mocked while pointing at jungkook who frowned...

''tae yuh are over reacting''...Jimin said which cause tae's nose to flare..

''am not over reacting bitch''...tae rolled his eyes at him and now Jimin got angry while everyone sitting there seeing soulmates arguing....

''first of all yuh can't call me names am older than yuh and secondly tae yess yuh are overeating i just said if yuh have any problem just go Outta here, simple''...Jimin said frowning but keeping himself calm...

''Enough jimin''...hobi said

''tell this to him, not me''...Jimin said and folded his hands over chest looking at nothing tae was going to say something but

Stop it ta-shut the fuck up jungkook''...tae spatted and stood up from couch giving glared to Jimin who is sitting unbothered...

Jungkook sighed and looked at tae who is walking so fast to their room, he want to follow him but thought he needs alone time and other reason is, he don't want to make his wifey mad over himself...

''AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELLL''...They all heard tae's yelling from upstairs, jungkook ran to their room all members ran too after him, while jin came out of his room with a zombie look because he just woke up from his slumber after hearing someone's yelling...

''WHY THIS WORLD IS AFTER MY BEAUTY SLEEP, FIRSTLY MY HUSBAND AND NOW THIS HUMAN SIREN''...and now jin yelled on top of his lungs scaring the shit Outta maids who are standing with head hung low, one tried to speak up to tell what is actually happening but other one stopped her doing that for the sake of her mental health...