𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 - 6

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was the next day afternoon when tops were busy handling some important stuff related to their mafia except jungkook who is in gym doing some workout, while Jimin, jin and tae were sitting in living, tae said sorry to Jimin for whatever he said and did and now Jimin wants tae to take him on shopping as a apology gift, and how can his soulmate deny his wish...

''jin hyung yuh are coming too?''..asked tae to which jin just looked at him with 'duh' look like yes how can he leave shopping...

''Okay then lemme grab a card''...tae evily smiled

''but come fast''...said jin in a strict voice

''am never late hyungie, am coming in seconds wait''..tae said excitedly and ran to their gym..

After reaching there he opened the door revealing a well toned and buff body that made him fan himself as it was getting hot here, jungkook didn't know who came inside because he was wearing headphones, tae slowly took steps to him and patted over his shoulder..

Jungkook turned around and saw his wifey gawking at him, he smirked when tae long slender like fingers moved from his chest to his abs...

''aren't yuh enjoying too much!''.... jungkook said in deep voice  making tae to look at him...

''am enjoying seeing what's mine hubby''... replied tae taking steps more closer, making jungkook excited for his next step...

Tae brings his face near other's ear, brushing his lips intentionally hands on his nape carraseing it steadily not caring about the sweat...

''i need your black card, am going to shopping''...tae whispered in his ear and bit on his ear lobe and stood straight like he wasn't making his hubby excited or maybe hubby's junior too , tae smirked seeing other's expressions changed and laughed internally...

Jungkook raised his brows at him and pulled him by his waist with a jerk earning a gasp, he lifted tae from the ground who wrapped his legs around his waist while jungkook one hand is on tae's petite waist while other in on butt...

''yuh love to tease too much huh''...said jungkook walking to nearby chair and sitting on it tae straddled on his lap sitting comfortably..

''its fun to tease yuh''...tae showed little smirk but fall down when jungkook smirked back now he isn't leaving him just like that...

''well isn't it unfair if i don't get the chance to do the same''... jungkook said tucking tae's bangs behind his ear that were falling over his angelic face..

''am getting late''...tae pouted blinking his eyes innocently he knows how it effects jungkook...

''okay then am saving it for later''...said jungkook making tae smile and kissed jungkook's whole face making him chuckle at his wifey's action, he do know how to use his charms to make him agree or jungkook wasn't going to leave him till he can't walk..