𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 - 4

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

''tae are yuh coming?''....asked Jimin smirking, tae glared at him aggressively munching on his strawberries shifting from his place now and then while jin laughed his windshield laugh at the situation...

''No''...tae replied and ignored their teasing look...

When jungkook came down they all went outside taking their stuff and sat inside the car, bodyguards too walked from behind..

''why aren't yuh going?''...tae asked jungkook who is standing their and looking at him...

''babe yuh know what i want right!!''...said jungkook tilting his neck with a bunny smile melting tae then and there...

Tae stood up and walked to him wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck buried his face into his neck who holds him by his waist, they stood for straight 5 minutes when tae parted...

''i will kill yuh if something bad happened to yuh, mind it''...tae said pouting playing with jungkook's jacket chain, jungkook chuckled placing a soft kiss on his forehead...

''yuh already killed me''...said jungkook making tae frown ''huh''....that's all tae said in confusion...

''yuh've already killed me by your charms so there's nothing left for yuh to kill''... jungkook said earning light slap on his chest with a blush crept on tae's face and jungkook loves when he blush...

They hold an loving eye contact jungkook was leaning to kiss him but interrupted by one of his bodyguard, he looked at him with a poker face like he wasn't being lovey dovey a seconds ago...

''sir it's time to head there''...that men said and went out again when jungkook nodded and signalled him to go...

''i''ll be back soon''...said jungkook pecking tae's lips who smiled at him jungkook walked out from the mansion.....

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and his gang reached the opponent's hideout where their main operation was. Hobi focused on hacking cameras, giving a thumbs up to his gang once successful. Namjoon signaled to surround the place as instructed. When they covered all sides, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin entered professionally with masks on. They were stopped by a guy inside...

"Who do you want to meet?" he asked narrowly...

"We have a meeting appointment with the king''(there opponent name is king)

The guy asked them to wait, went to make a call, and allowed them in after receiving instructions.

Inside, a strong smell of weed hit them despite wearing masks. King, seemingly intoxicated, greeted them. They smirked, finding the situation easier than anticipated.

"Hello, Mr. JK, how are you?" King said, stumbling

"We're good. How are you, King?"..yoongi sarcastically replied in a taunting tone. They sat down when King signaled...

"We won't beat around the bush so why did you steal our goods from the ship?" Jungkook asked calmly, glaring angrily...

"Because I wanted to" King replied, laughing loudly, and his minions joined in, escalating Jungkook's anger...

"Where yuh hide it ?" Yoongi asked.

"I won't tell"... he said daringly, giving them a challenging look, but got afraid when he heard gunshot sounds, while other bodyguards who were inside went out, but never came back, three of them smirked while king started sweating thinking what they would do to him even though he himself know the answer...