Behind Hajime, I actually saw a guy dressed as a woman. "Wait that's not-"

My cellmates gets up to their feet. "What gives, you said you don't have a girlfriend, Hajime." Jyugo said.

"Don't change the subject!" Hajime said.

"That's his girl? There's no way." Rock said.

"Out of his league." Uno said.

"Did you catch her at a low point?" Nico asked

I chuckled to myself. "Cheeky punks," Hajime said.

"Big brother, who are all these boys?".

"Big brother?" My cellmates asked.

"Oh are these your friends?".

Hajime looks back at his brother. "Like hell they are!".

"Everyone, please take care of my brother.".

"Sure!" My cellmates said at the same time.

"What's the deal, Hajime. You didn't tell us, you had a little sister." Jyugo said.

"It's also kinda rude, you didn't introduce us yet." Uno said.

"Her dress is adorable." Nico said.

"Also as cute as her." Rock said

"His my brother," Hajime said.

"Huh?" My cellmates asked.

"This is my little brother." Hajime said.

"Hitoshi Sugoroku,".

My cellmates screamed before Uno at looks Jyugo. "You said a while back, you liked boys right, Jyugo?.".

Jyugo sighed. "Yep, I did.".

"That was fun and all, but I'm going back to my cell." I said, before walking away.

"You four should take his example, and go back to your cell." Hajime said.

"Aww," Nico whined.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;

"Welcome back ma'am" Samon said, while waiting outside my office.

"Anything new to report?" I asked.

"There was no signs of trouble reports ma'am" He said.

"It doesn't hurt to double check. Call up building 13, supervisor Hajime Sugoroku. I like to speak with him," I said. he nodded before I walked into my office.

Hajime's pov;
A knock came to the visiting room door, and I looked back when the door opened. "Excuse me, sir but the warden asked for you." Seitarou said.

"She's already back? Very well then." I stood up and looked back at Hitoshi. "Go home, I'll see you." I walked away.

"Hey, wait I only just got here. That isn't fair" Hitoshi said, before I completely walked out.