😳Ch.19🥺

After having a talk with my Mate Zak. It took a couple while to get the names out. But, now I'm going to take my revenge on my omega. As it was Friday, the day I return to school from my kingdom of being crowned. I saw the group who touched my omega. I went straight to them with an angry face as they looked at me

"Oh hey Darryl! Where were you-" John said as he got caught off with my punch in the face making him loose a tooth and have him hit the ground. I looked at his buddies as they got scared and ran off. I looked back at John.

"How. Dare you. Touch my omega."

"What- I didn't touch nobody-" I punched him again.

"Why did you push him."

"Push who-!?" I punched him again. "Dude stop! Your breaking my jaw!" I punched him again. And again. And again.. I grabbed his shirt collar pissed as I had my fist up seeing John's busted up face.

"Why did you push my omega." I said coldly looking straight at his terrified bloody beaten up face.

"I-I-" John started to stutter i stared deeply and deathly at him. John started to tremble as I hit him once more throwing him to the floor and stomped on his stomach making him spit out some blood. And while he had his mouth open I spitted in his mouth making John choke on my spit.

"Don't ever touch my omega. You hear me." John was holding his throat still choking not making a sound. "DO YOU HEAR ME!?" John terrified and quickly nodded. I stepped off of him and walked away as John now coughing and sitting up.

"That sick bastard..." John spoke under his breathe as I walked away. I went back to the hospital to visit Zak, I took a quick breather and I went in.

"How's my omega?" I asked worried with concerned.

"Hm? Oh hello, I'm fine" He replied, I went in and sat down on a stool next to the hospital bed.

"They won't bother you no more"

"Who?"

"John and his buddies." I said coldly as i clenched my fist.

"What did you do!?"

"Ah nothing"

"Nothing!? Babe!" Zak spoke, the nickname of 'babe' made me blush

"Babe?" I spoke. Making Zak blush and cover his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"No, no don't apologize! It was so cute calling me babe!" Zak blushed deeply.

"SHUT UP!"

"Language!"
The two then stared as each-other and cracked a laugh.

(I feel single😭)