🥺Ch.4🥺

For a while of Darryl running threw the hallways carrying me as a bride we finally reached the nurses office. Hiding my face in Darryl's chest my face slightly pink, i can smell a little bit of Darryl's Alpha Pheromones but it was too little for me to take control of it so I was relieved. "Yeah just lay that stupid Beta on that bed" The nurse said and pointed to an old rust bed
I stayed silent while Darryl looked at the bed for a split second then i lightly yanked his black shirt getting his attention "what? Don't tell me that you get on that bed so many times" Darryl whispered
"Well...yeah but at least don't tell anyone else that I'm an omega..." I whispered back looking at him with a sad worried face. I can see Darryl's face turning pink but i ignored it. Darryl then nodded and walked up to the old bed and placed me down making a creak. Darryl looked at me and went out of the nurse. The Nurse doesn't care about me, she cares about everyone else and you probably know why. I always get beaten up or i tripped in the field and she never treat me she just looked at me and point to the old rusty bed not saying anything. And so i don't go to the nurse anymore because of that, but the feeling of the bed again makes me sick to my stomach. "Ugh" i ground softly hugging my stomach and going to my side, 'I'd every Beta get treated like this..?' I questioned myself making me feel bad about all the betas in the world since there just like normal humans. Nothing special.

Alphas go threw a rute 3 times  a year and it last only 3 days, they are also able to get omegas Pregnant by attracting them. While Omegas get heat every month lasting 3-7 days, they are able to get pregnant and there able to attract Alphas.
And betas can only date another beta but dating an omega or alpha there not going to be able to get pregnant and have children, Only female Betas get pregnant by the Male Betas.

/Hours later/
"Hi I'm here for Zak" a voice came inside the nurses office
"Ahh~~ yes he's laying right there" the nurse said
"Thank you" a random voice thanked and walked up to me i can hear the footsteps come closer.
"Hey! Zak right?" I can smell an alpha sent, and i looked and it was Darryl.
"Oh hi..." i said quietly
"You don't have to be scared..i saved you from those two alphas that were in there rute"
"Oh yeah. Thank you"
"No problem..and school had ended so you have anyone at home??"
I stayed silent for a bit and answered
"Yeah, my mom."
"Really? Can i meet her?"
I instantly sat up "what no!"
Darryl covered his mouth while i stayed silent freaked out. I yelled at the mega Alpha what have i done..?
"It's alright is there anything going on with you or your mother..?"
I stayed silent looking down at the floor tearing up.
"Hey don't cry!"
"A-are you going to hurt me...?" I questioned without listening to myself at all
"What? No!"
I stayed quiet and i finally explained
"My mother..is really uncomfortable with Alphas even mega Alphas. Once my dad got my mom pregnant with me he immediately left her alone going threw the pain for 9 months. I was born as a 'beta' and my mother was actually happy that I'm not an alpha. Or else she would hate me forever and never forgive me."
"What?? That's horrible..I'm sorry to what happened"
"It's fine..but your very nice. And i always convince my mother that Alphas are not that bad. But that changed my mind when i got r@ped by a random Alpha in his rute and i ended up getting pregnant. But good thing i was able to abort it."
"How old were you back then.!?"
"Umm. 15...."
"You were so young..your what? 16-17??"
"I'm 17 correct..(not his age)"
"Oh well I'm 18(not his age) 1 year older!"
Darryl posed having his hand on his hips, chest opened, and his head slightly raised high. I chuckled from the pose he made it was like he was pretending to be a hero. But i guess my past self was right.

Some Alphas have respect.