🏳‍🌈Ch.9🏳‍🌈

i started to get my focus back and I started to pick up my books, and run to my class since I'm already late as Fuck- after a couple of seconds of running, I finally reached Math class. i reached for the door handle until the door opened and there was Miley there looking straight at me in the eyes. "ew. where you about to touch the door handle-" everyone started to stare and started to make Vomit noises while covering their mouth. i got frustrated and went past Miley touching her shoulder. "EWWW! He touched me!" i stopped on my trails and looked back at her making an 'L' with her fingers and putting it up to her forehead, sticking her tongue out at me. everyone laughed while the teacher Mr.Crag grabbed hand sanitizer and splat some on Miley's shoulder and starts to clean her right arm. "Don't you dare touch my sister! You disgusting Beta!" Miley's brother named Mike yelled out protecting her. And while he started yelling at me Miley started to FAKE CRY! I started to get terrified for my life when Miley ran to her brother crying into his chest. My eyes was filled which tears and i ran out of that horrible area. I then bumped into blind boy "I'm sorry!" I said "it's alright. You can get up." The voice was British and familiar i looked up "Tommy?" I asked "yup that's my name!" He answered, i got up on my two feet and looked at him in the eyes "what are you doing in the hallway? Aren't you suppost to be doing a test?" I started to ask "well yeah. I'm going to the office because i was cought 'cheating' and that brat Drista is being a bitch." Tommy responded. "Well i better get going but. Why are you in the hallway? And are these tears?" Tommy said whipping away the rolling water droplet on my cheek "no. And i was going to the bathroom." I said with a smile. I felt Tommy touched my hand "you don't have to fake smile." Tommy then spread his arms out "let it out." I ran into Tommy. My head on his chest and tears rolling down. "It's alright. It's okay." Tommy comforted me while softly patting my back, I hugged Tommy slightly while Tommy made the hug big.
(Not a ship btw!)

Darryl POV)
After the first period, and after almost getting attacked of a guy that's the same height as me. I went to my locker to grab my book "OI! New kid!" I heard someone yell across the hallway. "Umm, do i know you?" I questioned a tall man wearing Green and a smiled mask on top of his head slightly slanted.
"Your Darryl right?"(???)

"yeah. And your?"(Darryl)

"sorry. Where are my manners, I'm Clay! You can call me Dream if you'd like."(Dream)

"Oh okay! So 'Dream' is like a nickname??"(Darryl)

"Well kinda, and i think i have a good nickname for you!"(Dream)

"okay what is it??"(Darryl)

"BadBoyHalo!"(Dream)

"But I'm not bad..!"(Darryl)

"Okay? And? It fits you very well! And George can design you a new outfit!"(Dream)

"Umm okay.."(Darryl)

"Dream there you are I was looking over for you. and who's this?" someone with a blue hoodie, and white and black glasses ran over to Dream.

"oh this is Darryl. Darryl meet George, my boyfriend"(Dream)

"hey nice to meet you!"(Darryl)

"hi! do you guys want to come to my place?"(George)

"OFC Babe! I want to see my new outfit! also can you make Darryl one?"(Dream)

"Ofc! what's his nickname?"(george)

"It's goodboyhalo!"(Darryl)

"no it was not! it's Badboyhalo"(dream)

"okie dokie! meet me at the front of the school"(George)

"alrighty!" both me and Dream answered together. we both looked at eachother and started laughing, George was also. "alright I'm heading off! I don't want to be late." I said to the both of them. "alright see you at the front after school!" both Dream and George said. I gave them a smile and I grab the rest of my books and ran upstairs to my next class. I arrived at Science right when the first bell rang. I then opened the door with my eyes closed trying to greeting everyone until I opened my eyes to see something that made me very upset.

[what do you think happened? see that later at the next chapter😏]