🏳️‍🌈Ch.1🏳️‍🌈

Zak POV)

I was just casually laying on my bed doing nothing. until I heard my alarm go off, I flinched quite a bit but I turned and turned off my alarm heading to my closet grabbing my blue hoodie and some black shorts since it was hot out. And I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and hair, and slipped on my hoodie and shorts. I went downstairs skipping breakfast once again and started to head out not even saying 'bye' to my mother that was standing there cooking food. I closed the door behind me and looked at my watch seeing that my bus already left "just great.." I said to myself softly so nobody can hear me, then I started to run to school. when I had finally arrived at the school I quickly got my pills from my bag and started to swallow one with some water to help me to swallow it easily. I then put it away in the pocket where I got it out from and walked inside. the doors make a creaking sound when I open the door, and I look at the blue squared floor seeing people's shoes walking past me. 'i never had this much Anxiety before....what's happening?' i thought to myself, I suddenly bumped into someone that smells like an alpha. I immediately looked up and saw the popular Alpha in the school..John.
"YOU WORTHLESS BETA! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS JACKET COST!?" John yelled hurting my ears.
"N-No..." I stuttered from the yelling in John's voice.
"YEAH, YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOUR A BROKE WORTHLESS BETA!!" John yelled once again and he started to laugh while walking away in the halls to catch up with his friends that are going to class. I stood there for a hot minute until someone short touched my shoulders, it was Lizzy...The pretties Omega in the school, and also the most popular with the Alphas. I heard of a Rumor that she's pregnant with John's pup...but I can see her stomach poking out so she's actually pregnant...
"umm, how's the pup..?" I asked nervously looking at her with my eyes and head down looking at the blue floor.
"oh~ yeah she's doing great! I can feel her moving and kicking lately.." she said in a happiness
"well, I'm glad.." I said more nervous than before I opened my mouth about to say something but Lizzy got called over by John. Lizzy stopped touching my shoulder and said a quick "bye". the bell rang and i ran to my classroom that was on the third floor. "SORRY THAT IM LATE!" I yelled barging threw the silent classroom.
"Ugh...you stupid Betas are just annoying" Mr. Crag started to whine about me being a classic 'beta' but at least they don't know that I'm actually an omega....that's the good part.
"Are you just going to stand there or what!?" I flinched on what he said "s-sorry.." i apologized and took my seat that was in the middle of the classroom. Everyone stared at me while i was going to my seat. something touched my foot and i felt the floor touched my face. i noticed that i had tripped...but how? I turned around and saw everyone laughing, Owen was the only Alpha that wasn't laughing instead he's staring at me straight in the eyes. i knew it, Owen tripped me. 'I can't believe this..' i thought to myself. I stood up quickly while other students were laughing at me, I walked over to my seat and putted my head down on the desk.

/after Math/
The bell rang. I stood up and walked out of the classroom like nobody would care..I went downstairs to my locker and grabbed my ELA books. I letted out a big sigh, when i closed my locker door i saw Eddie staring at me. i slowly turned my head to look at him, and without a doubt his fist touched my face in seconds. The bell rang for the second period. I watched Eddie walk away while i sat there staring at him in silence. I stood up carefully touching my eye 'well that hurts..' i thought to myself, i pulled up the hood over my head, and i started to pick up my ELA books and walked upstairs to ELA.
"S-Sorry that I'm late.." i said to Mrs.Christen
"Its alright dear.." she responded to me.
Mrs.Christen is the only teacher that actually cares about me in the entire school. I walked to my seat and tripped on Johns bag that was in the middle of the walkway to my seat
"OI YOU STUPID BETA! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BAG WITH YOUR DIRTY SHOES!" John yelled at me while looking at me with squinted eyes.
"John! Don't be rude! It's just an accident.." Mrs.Christen starting to defend me.
"HES A USELESS BETA WHAT CAN HE DO!? HE CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK!" John yelled at Mrs.Christen
"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN! You might be Alpha but I'm the adult here!"
"What are you my mom?"
"I'm your Alpha teacher! Now you better stop this or I'll make you have a pass to the principal." Mrs. Christen threatens John. I looked down at the floor and walked to my seat having my head down on the desk looking outside at the window. I actually told Mrs.Christen that the seat near the window is actually my favorite spot. And Mrs.Christen was so sweet that she gave me the spot that's near the window. She's actually my favorite and the only one i trust to talk to.

"Anyways class we have a new student!"
I can smell the alpha pheromones. It's another Alpha, 'He's going to bully me or hurt me for sure'
"Hi! My name is Darryl! And i hope we can be friends!"
My head went up and looked straight at the new transfer student. He had glasses, A beautiful set golden brown hair, beautiful emerald green eyes. and a smile of an angel. There is no way he's an alpha! He looks so much like an omega!? Is this man actually an Alpha?