🥺Ch.3🥺

Right when Owen was about to suck my nipples. "hey! What are you guys doing!?" Someone yelled out looking at the three of us. My face was numb and my vision is blurry, but i can slowly start to see who it is. 'What in the actual hell!?' I thought to myself, then my vision got back and i saw the brown hair, glasses on his face with green eyes. It was the transfer student! Darryl! 'Why is the great Alpha here!?'
"Ugh. You had to ruin put moment..." Owen spat out in anger. "Heh. It's fine i have Addison" John also spat out as he doesn't care at all. "True man. I have Daniel" Owen said. They both nodded there head and stood up leaving my on the toilet, they both walked out touching Darryl's shoulders. I sighed and sat up normally grabbing my pants and boxers slipping them back on. "You alright?" Darryl asked me "yeah I'm alright thanks to you..." I spat out not listening to what i was saying at all. After i slipped my pants on i looked up seeing Darryl Smiling bright at me, my eyes widen and it start to sparkle so all the happiness in Darryl's smile. I shook my head to get myself back to normal and i slip my shirt down. I started to stand up but i tremble down hitting my back to the Medal top of the Toilet, i spat out a loud scream from the pain of my back hitting the medal top. Darryl stoped and looked at me worried on what happened and came right to me kneeling down on his knees. "Are you alright!?" Darryl asked worried. I touched my back in pain "y-yeah..."
"Can you stand up?" Darryl questioned
I looked down shutting my eyes in pain and opened my eyes again. I then felt something wet touching my hands, i then bring my hand that was touching my back right in front of my face, seeing fresh red blood on my hands. And there so, my back is bleeding. I sighed and looked at Darryl, his face in terror looking at my bloody hand "we need to get you to the nurse right now!" Darryl yelled out making me flinch "but i don't need it!" I spat out "yes you do!!" Darryl yelled in front of me. Darryl then picked me up bridal style and ran out of the bathroom carrying me, running threw the busy hallway having everyone see us but there mostly staring at me. I then hide my face into Darryl's chest blushing in embarrassment.

'What's happening....Why am i blushing? And why am i hiding my face in Darryl's chest? I can hear his heart beat so fast. Maybe from running? Or...does he have feelings for me!?'