😏Ch.8😏

An hour had passed and me, Ranboo, Tommy, and Vincent had been studying Social studies together. Then the bell rang for the first class,
"Alright bye shit heads! And i bet you three an ice cream that I'm going to pass this time!" Tommy said getting up, grabbing his bag and running out of the double door library.
"Hold up Tommy! Bro-" Ranboo tried to tell Tommy something, he got up grabbing his bag "alright I'm heading to Social studies too. And thanks Vincent!" Ranboo thanked and ran out of the door. "Zak you going to go too?" Vincent asked but i shakes my head softly "I'm going to wait for you.." i said grabbing my bag and standing up. Vincent just stared at me, "well i never heard of that sentence before- alright let's go!" Vincent said grabbing his bag and standing up straight looking down at me slightly. Me and Vincent went out of the library double doors giggling about how Tommy and Tubbo always failing, while Ranboo is always getting mad at them that they kept failing, So him and Vincent would always tutor both of them. The second bell rang once again, "alright I'll see you later!" I told him "y-yeah! See ya!" Vincent answered grinning at me while i smiled back at him. I ran to my locker and took my math book and i started to run upstairs, i suddenly reached the second floor turning left and i felt my body on the floor and all my books right next to me. I looked up seeing Darryl, the new student and also the great alpha "i-I'm Sorry...please don't hurt me!" I said having my arms out in front blocking my face. I closed my eyes and looked away "HEY!" A familiar voice yelled out, i opened my eyes and looked behind me it was Ranboo and Tubbo running towards me. Ranboo stepped in front of me looking at Darryl while Tubbo crouched down touching my back and asking if I'm okay. I nodded and looked to Ranboo, "it's alright! He didn't do anything..." Ranboo turned and looked at me kneeling down "are you sure?" I nodded and both Ranboo and Tubbo stood up also helping me up. "You may be the Great alpha. But if you don't do anything to us. If you want you can join the group." Ranboo and Tubbo then left touching my shoulder and went to the opposite side of the hallway. And it was just me, and Darryl. "Look. I'm sorry, and i didn't know that my rute would come and-" i touched his face looking threw his emerald eyes. "I-it's alright..you didn't know." I looked down. I then felt something gentle touched my chin and raised my head slightly up. Then my lips were touched by Darryl's, i closed my eyes and i felt the kiss turned deep. Darryl broke the kiss and the string of saliva was in between mine and Darryl's mouth. I opened my eyes slightly my face feeling red, and looking at Darryl his face was all pink-ish red. Then he was gone, he was walking at the opposite side of the hallway, i softly touched my lips 'what just happened..!?'