CHAPTER 10: Blossom's Embrace

Third person pov

"Hey Liang..." Bao took a glance at him and smiled softly, "the cherry blossoms are blooming... Look!" He points to the lined up trees, that make a beautiful and fresh pink color.

As they sit on the green grass, the wind breezes through their hair. "It truly is beautiful. They say if you catch a petal of a cherry blossom tree, your true love will come true." Liang kissed Bao on the forehead.

Coincidentally, a petal landed on Bao's hand, he let out a wholehearted laugh and looked at Liang with pure love in his eyes. "So... It really is true." He mumbled faintly.

Abrubtly, their alone time was interrupted by Bao's mom and sister that were just strolling around. "Oh, Miao, look, it's your brother- and isn't that Liang?" She lead Miao to her brother and his boyfriend. "Hello you two! Are you having a date?" She winked playfully.

"M-mom..." I smiled sheepishly. She laughed and sat down with Miao by her side.

"Luckily, I brought some snacks and food." She brought out tons of food from her shopping bag.

"Oh no auntie- you don't have to-" Liang refused the offer politely.

"Don't you worry, me and Miaomiao will buy more later. So, do you want us to stay or give you two some alone time?" She said, in a teasing tone, once again.

"M-mom...! Uhm... It's fine if you stay... Well, Liang, is it okay with you if they hang out with us?"

Liang eventually nodded, not even taking a minute to process it, he was kind, especially to his lover's family.

"Mā ma, look, big brother is blushing!" Miao giggled and pointed to her brother's red face.

Liang laughed with them, he thought his boyfriend was really cute since he was shy to be so lovey-dovey infront of his family.

"Soon enough, this son of mine won't be shy no more, anyway, go do your- what do you call that? PDA (public display of affection) thingy." Bao's mother held Liang's hands, as if giving him her blessing. "Me and Miaomiao will go now, okay? You two enjoy your date!" She stood up and walked away with Miao, while waving and smiling.

Soon then, Liang stared at all the snacks. "Are we going to finish all of this?" He muttered, "Mrs. Gu is really kind..." Before grabbing one of the snacks, opening one for his boyfriend. "Here, say ahhh..."

Bao giggled slightly and opened his mouth, letting Liang feed him the snack. He munches on it. "Yum... This tastes good..." Liang noticed he had a crumb. He wiped it with his thumb and kissed Bao softly on the lips.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Liang looked into his eyes, taking in his features.

"And you're handsome..." Bao smiled, before pulling Liang into a heartfelt kiss. The two were truly meant to be.

"Let's finish all these snacks, if we can though." Bao's boyfriend laughs and stuffs food into his mouth.

"Easy there Li! Wouldn't want my handsome boyfriend choking." He chuckled as he patted Liang's back gently. "I think I'm getting too fat... I shouldn't eat all these snacks or you'll think I'm ugly..." He frowned.

"Why would I think you're ugly?"

"Because I'll look like a pig and you won't think I'm cute anymore..."

"I'll never think of you that way, you're the cutest boy in the world, person even." And with that, Liang pressed his lips against Bao's softly.

He pulled away and smiled at his boyfriend, taking in his cute features. "You're the best boyfriend ever..." Bao smiled back and hugged him.

*A few minutes later*

They were eating peacefully, when a girl passed by and stared at Liang. "Hey handsome~" she winked. "Can I get your number?" The girl continued to flirt with Liang as she smiled seductively.

Bao stared at them for a moment, clearly jealous and mad at the girl for flirting with his boyfriend. But he wanted to see what Liang would do.

Liang glanced at her for a moment. "Who are you?" He looked her up and down.

"My name's Ming Yue, yes, Ming for bright and Yue for moon, in which my name means bright moon, so handsome, are you willing to let me be the light to your night?" The words almost made Bao throw up.

"Uh..." Liang scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't wanna be rude but he didn't wanna be too nice either. He looked at Bao questioningly and whispered, "I'll give her my phone number, but only because I don't want to be rude. And look, my phone number's bio says 'I'm taken by Bao ♥️', so that the girl will know I'm taken by my adorable boyfriend." He smiled and looked back to Ming Yue, who was waiting for him to give a response. "Here's my phone number." He showed his phone number and the girl put him in her contacts before smiling and placing her hand on his arm, caressing his arm flirtatiously. Liang raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing~ aren't you attracted to me?" She leaned closer to him. But Liang looked really uncomfortable, he didn't wanna have to snap at a stranger.

"Uh... Let's not do this. We only just met, yes?" Liang stepped back and sighed, putting both hands in his pockets and taking Bao's hand, helping him up. "I'm going now, goodbye Ming Yue." He bowed politely and walked off with Bao. As soon as they were a bit distanced from Ming Yue, Liang whispered, "ugh... That was really uncomfortable." He brushed off his arm where the girl touched him.

Bao pouted but sighed in relief, knowing that his boyfriend is loyal and loving. "So, what are you going to do if she calls you?" He asks curiously.

"I'm not going to pick it up, obviously. I'm not interested in her at all, I only have feelings for you..." Liang reassured his boyfriend, so that there aren't any negative feelings. "I love you, hehe."

"I love you too..."

A/N: omg it's been months 😱 sorry sorry sorry readers, I'll do my best to finish yet another chapter tomorrow kk?