CHAPTER 8: My Room

Bao's pov

Me and Liang were in my room, I was sitting on my gaming chair watching some videos while Liang was on my bed, using his phone.

"Hmmm, hey Bao, Christmas is pretty close, don't you think? We should buy some decorations together and decorate each other's houses." Liang suggested before showing me a picture of a Christmas decorated room. I smiled at his idea.

"Oooh, that'd be a great idea. Maybe we should buy some decorations this weekend? We still have alot of schoolworks"

"Sure, why not?" He said as he walked up to me and hugged me from behind before kissing both sides of my cheeks.

"Hehe, I like it when you kiss my cheek... And lips." I winked in a playful way.

"So you want a kiss on your lips right now? I could even give you a hundred if you wanted it." Liang chuckled briefly before grabbing my chin to make him look at me.

Our lips slowly smashed against eachother and it felt like heaven, as if it was our first kiss.

We then pulled away slowly, looking deep into eachother's eyes.

"I love you, Liang." Stated by me in a brief, but sincere and loving way.

He replied, "I love you too, Bao. We're gonna stick together until the end, okay?" Followed with a gentle smile as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Liang's pov

'I should buy some flowers for him... Take him out on a date... I wonder what he likes... Movies? Picnics? Cafes...? This is hard.'

I finally gathered the courage to ask him. "Babe, do you wanna go on a date with me today?" I noticed that my boyfriend blushed slightly at the petname.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Where are we going?" He turned his chair around and looked up at me with his... Absolutely adorable face. That boy is so damn cute.

"Well, wherever you wanna go." Offered by me, I just wanted to spoil my lover as much as I want.

Bao thought for a moment, his hand holding his chin. Initially, he got an idea and stood up from his gaming chair. "Let's go ice skating!" Ice skating...? Hm, I guess that'll be pretty fun. But I definitely suck at it, is he good?

"Ice skating? That's surprising, do you actually play it or is it your first time? I'm curious." I smiled gently at him then picked him up as if I took a leaf from the ground.

My cute lover leaned his head into my neck, I could feel his hot breath. Which was quite stirring. "Mmm, I play it, I have trained since I was 9 years old." 'The fact had amazed me. Since 9 years old? That's really astonishing, so... He's 16 years old now... Wow, 7 whole years of Figure Skating.'

The corner of my lips curved into a smirk, a dumbfounded one. "That's really... I don't know what to say, you have trained for 7 years!?" I chuckled at how surprised I am.

"Mhm, but there are people who have trained wayyy longer than I have." He didn't really seem proud of his dedicated years to the sport, or maybe he was just used to it.

"I see... But I'm really amazed, like wow! But hey, I will always love you no matter if you don't have a sport just so you know." Bao giggled at my affirmation.

"Ah you're so cute and loving. I could say the same, promise me that you'll love me unconditionally?" He raised his eyebrow a bit.

"Promise, darling." Calling him petnames was really fun and cute. I would probably die of flattery if he had a petname for me.

He once again blushed at the name. "Ah you keep calling me petnames... It's like hearts are circling around my head right now..."

"Hehe, I can't help it." I pinched his chubby cheeks then remembered. "Oh, we should get ready for our date!"

His eyes perked as he was reminded. "Yesss! I can't wait to go ice skating with you!" He ran to his closet and took out some clothes, cute ones. Outfit number 1 contained a white long sleeved turtleneck, beige pants and black gloves.
Outfit number 2 contained a fitted black turtleneck, a white sweater, wide denim pants and the same black gloves from outfit number 1. "What should I choose?"

'Oh jeez... This is a hard choice... Everything looks good on him.' "I'll say this one." I pointed to outfit number 2.

"Okay thank you honey!" 'Oh. My. Gosh. He just called me honey, am I dreaming? I feel like I'm about to faint.'

"Y-you just... Called me..." I was stammering really bad, someday this boy is gonna be the death of me I'm telling you.

"Let's get on with our date, I can't wait to teach you how to skate." We both dressed up, I borrowed his clothes, I actually wore outfit number 1, it's quite tight since he's smaller than me but it's fine. It just feels like a fitted shirt.

His eyes widened when he saw me wearing outfit number 1, he started blushing hard and now he looked like a tomato. "You should see what you look like right now..."

That confused me a bit, until I checked the mirror. The turtleneck was compressed, which made my chest quite visible, maybe it's because I have been working out lately. "Oh? You like my physique?" I smirked playfully.

"Uh... Maybe I do." He obviously did, he was just too shy to admit. He was more of a shy than a bold boy.

"Haaa, I don't know what to do with you, you're really just so lovable." I offered my hand and he took it. I led him outside. "Well, you lead the way."

Simultaneously, he and I walked to the ice skating place.

Time skip

"Oh, I didn't expect it to be this big." My eyes wandered around the big building, the air around the ice felt cold even though I haven't stepped in the rink yet. I looked back to Bao, who was sitting on a bench, he pulled out his black ice skates, they looked really clean and expensive.

"Liang, I brought my other pair of skates for you. Try it" he then pulled out another pair and gave it to me, I sat down on the bench next to him and tried the skates on. Turns out it fits perfectly.

"It fits really well. Shall we start skating now? Heh, you better teach me well darling." We headed to the rink, Bao stepped in first and took my hand and helped me step in. It was more slippery than I thought.

Soon enough, we were holding hands and he was leading me flawlessly. But, there was a hole in the ice that the staff hadn't noticed, the blade of his shoe got quite stuck and he slipped... Then... I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist, he was now being held by me. I saved him from the fall.

"O-oh... I..." Bao mumbled, he reddened a bit as the romantic moment gets more passionate.

We looked into eachother's eyes lovingly, both of our pupils had a spark. After that, our faces were leaning closer to eachother... We shared a passionate and affectionate kiss.

We pulled away from eachother slowly and smiled. "I love you Bao."

"I love you too... Liang."

A/N: you know what I hate the most? I don't get to make chapters everyday :')