Episode 14 - Hit x The x Target

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's whatever you need, not want," Kurapika corrects, pushing Leorio's legs off.

"I mean, you already kind of have that-"

"Perhaps a simple, traditional cinema would work," Silva says, "Where we can just watch in the dark, in silence-"

"But we're supposed to be reacting!" Gon says.

"Reacting to deez nuts," Hisoka points the remote at the TV and plays a section of the ending song. The section in which he is... glowing from a certain region.

The room plunges into darkness. 

"AAHHH!! What happened?!"

"Hisoka, you broke the world!"

"I can't believe you've done this..."

"I can't see!!!"

"Have you tried opening your eyes?"

"Have you tried shutting your mouth?"

"Woah, what's that?"

In the darkness, a small light suddenly appears. Than another, and another, and soon, the room is a starry ocean. The walls have lifted to reveal a seemingly endless space where beyond their little bubble, fish swim and stars shine. Somehow, they remain dry and not drowned.

"Awesome," Killua breathes.

Alluka gasps excitedly as amongst the fish are other non-descriptive creatures that are very cute.

Gon leaps up and drags the siblings towards these underwater/other dimensional creatures. He reaches out, probably about to mansplain to them, and his hand touches something akin to a wall.

"Eh? What's this?"

"It's just a bubble to make sure you don't wander out," Mystery Voice says.

"So we still can't escape, huh?" Ging notes.

"Hold up, where's the bathroom?" Leorio asks.

"Same place as before," Silva's voice rings out. There's a ripple in a section of their bubble as Silva walks out from what appears to be a camouflaged toilet cubicle.

"Argh! What the heck? Where did you come from?"

Silva gives Leorio a deadpan look.

"How is my prison still holding up?" Hisoka grabs a prison bar but it remains fixed to the watery floor and ceiling.

"Bungee gum has the properties-" Mystery Voice begins.

Hisoka resumes the episode and everyone returns to their seats to continue watching.

Flashes of each examinee who passed the Third Phase appear, ending with Kurapika, Killua, and Gon, then Leorio breaking fourth wall and pushing Gon's section to the side with a thumbs up and Tonpa popping up from the bottom left with the fckboy pose.

"Oh my god, bleach my eyes," Killua gags.

"Bleach my entire being," Leorio says, "This is the guy you tried to ship me with last episode."

"Shipping? What? Leorio, I know sometimes you need a large FRAGILE sticker on you, but I have never put you in a cardboard box to be delivered to some other place."

Lippo stands before the examinees and speaks. "Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on escaping Trick Tower. Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain."

"Just two more!" Hanzo remarks.

Lippo points to an island a little ways off in the distance behind him. "The Fourth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island. Let's proceed." He dramatically raises an arm and clicks, the sun glaring down on him, dramatically.