°~•Wonderful disaster

Start from the beginning

"Is it because I use it so well?" Kenny said, sticking his tongue out like he was licking something.

"You get on my nerves." I said, hiding my face.

Kenny stood up and looked at me. I couldn't help but think about how embarrassed I was. What was I thinking?? Touching myself??? I am so cringe.

"Y/n~" Kenny whispered in a low tone.

"What do you want?" I said.

"To be honest....You." Kenny said, getting closer to me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

I felt so out of the ordinary, even though this was my room, and the only thing that didn't belong here was Kenny. I felt like everything in my room was judging me.

"Can we go sit on the bed?" Kenny asked.

I looked at my bed, trying not to think about the things that were happening before he came. "I don't see why not, just be quiet."

Kenny's face lit up and he grabbed my hand rushing over to the bed. Then he sat down letting go of my hand.

"Hehe" Kenny said....out loud

I looked at him visibly confused. Kenny put his hands behind him leaning on my bed.

"Y/n~" Kenny said,

"What??"

"Sit."

I walked to sit next to him,

"No Love, on me." Kenny reassured me.

My face turned red from being called "Love" but then to the fact he wants me to sit on his lap.

"What? Kenny..."

"You don't have to, I'm just teasing you." Kenny said.

I looked at him sort of disappointed, it's not like sitting on his lap will get me pregnant..so why not? I walked in front of him making sure he kept eye contact with me. Then I put one knee on his right and lifted myself up to slowly place myself on top of him. Kenny froze, not sure if I was really there, then he put a hand on each hip and squeezed them.

"Kenny.." I moaned softly.

"Y/n, you make me so....fucking..... happy." Kenny groaned, putting his head on my chest.

Hearing him groan my name and a cuss word at the same time made my heart skip a beat.

"Kenny?"

"mm?"

"Why did you come here?"

"I haven't gotten any chance of being alone with you. I had to fight my drunk dad to get here." Kenny explained.

I grabbed his face and looked at his gorgeous eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine with you here on my lap." Kenny said,

"That's not what I asked. Are you okay physically."

"Y/n, I'm okay with you on my lap physically too. Lil Kenny is enjoying this too."

"Little Kenny?"

"My wiwi." Kenny smirked.

I grabbed his nose and made him stop breathing, and when he started using his mouth I covered it, until he got teary eyed, then I let go letting him breathe.

"Maybe letting you in my room was a bad idea." I said.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I missed you." Kenny suggested.

"Why are you acting like we're dating? You still haven't done anything to earn my love."

"I know, but does that mean I have to neglect myself from you?" Kenny said, kissing my cheek.