013

Imene royal
5 days later

"Okay you gotta go back. You already said everything else is cool without that girl there. And she ain't there nomore. So go to bed and I'll see you tomorrow after school mami." My mom said after we got done doing the dishes together.

"But mamà-

"Ion wanna hear it Imene. I love you girl, you're going to school. I'll see about getting you online. Love you mami." She said kissing my forehead.

"Love you too." I said before going upstairs.

"Imeneeee." I heard Darrian yell make me walk in his room.

"Yes bubba."

"If you have any problems with anybody at school call me cause I'll pull up and beat they ass." He said and I laughed.

"They know my body."

"Yeah but they don't know mine, I'm so for real princess." He said and I nodded before blowing him a kiss and leaving.

....

"Wait so the formula is basically just D squared equals x 2 minus x 1 squared plus y 2 minus y 1 squared? That's easy as hell." I said nodding before looking over the whole paper and doing it.

(Y'all that shit actually easier than you think I promise you. I'm a sophomore and I'm going to my second semester but my first semester I passed geometry with a 93%)

"I'm glad you understand." Mr means said. My phone started ringing fuckin up my music making me look and see it was David.

"Can I take this phone call it's my abuela." I raised my hand and he nodded making me go to the hall answering the face time call.

"Hey baby." He said making me smile.

"Boy you fuckin up my math. I just now started to get that shit too, but wassup my love." I said and he shrugged.

"Take me in class with you. Ian been in person at school in four years." He said and I chuckled.

"Bet." I said before turning my phone off going to the classroom.

I grabbed my amiri backpack and placed it on the desk before propping my phone up to the desk.

I looked at myself in the camera before fixing my hair.

"Girl yo hair is not math." David said making me jerk my head back.

"Boy boo. Shut up and stay on the sidelines." I waved him off and he laughed making me smile before looking back at my paper.

"Look at my babyyy." He said making me laugh.

I started working on the paper and he was doing something else.

"Imene do you need any help with the other side?" Mr means asked and I flipped the paper.

"Um not right now. I think I'm okay, thank you though." I said and he nodded.

"You better tell him bae!" He said making me laugh a little too loud.

Some people looked at me and I looked at my phone.