4

David Reyes
September 3rd, 2022
♡♡♡♡♡

"Shut the fuck up." I mugged my computer screen while playing fortnite talking to my sister

"You shut the fuck up." Melo said

"No you shut the fuck up." I said turning my head a little.

(Yall know what live stream I'm gettin this from)

"David!" My mama called me

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Come here." She said and I stood up.

"Ima be back chat." I walked out my room walking downstairs.

"Darrian and two girls here. They in the front room." She said when I got to the bottom step. I walked to the kitchen getting fruit snacks then went into the front room.

"Wassup my hearts." I said to them while hugging Imene since she was standing up doing a tiktok. She turned around and mugged me.

"Why would you do that. I just learned how to do the dance and everything." She said and I laughed at her.

"I apologize relajarse. Come upstairs wimme though ion wanna be down here." I said and she grabbed her phone looking at Milani who was sleeping with her head on Darrian's shoulder.

(Relax)

"We good." He looked at us and I nodded my head grabbing Imene's hand taking her to my room.

"It's so pretty in here." She said and I looked at my screen still seeing that I was on stream.

"Oh shit my bad chat. Im off here though I love yall." I said ending the stream.

I opened the fruit snacks sitting on my bed and I seen Imene pout.

"What's wrong my heart?" I asked.

"I wanna beat yo ass cause you got fruit snacks and ain't offer me none. Got me tight." She said and I busted out laughing.

"Pause." I said and she smacked her lips sitting in my gaming chair with her arms folded.

"Play too damn much." She rolled her eyes.

"You'll be okay." I said taking my hair out the ponytail putting the band on my wrist.

"Can we cuddle? Im mad tired." She asked and I nodded since I was tired too.

"What you and Milani was doing?" I asked her when she look off her shoes and got in the bed.

"Cheer practice then went to the mall." She answered placing her head on my chest getting on her phone.

"Turn that sound that go one arm on neck type shit on." I said and she did.

I said the words grabbing her neck softly and grabbing her head. She looked at me through the phone and I laughed as she ended the video.

"Do too much." She said putting it in her drafts.

"Hush and go to sleep." I mumbled wrapping my arms around her. She put her left hand on my ear and started doin that fidgeting shit. Shit was mad comfortable though so I guess she alright.

•••

I woke up and seen Imene looking at her phone with a pout looking like she was finna cry. I rubbed my eyes looking at her phone seeing her clicking on Notti Osama funny moments.