2.

Imene Royal
October 11th, 2022
♡♡♡♡♡

"So yesterday we went to court and my dad got custody. I'm so happy Ethan you don't understand. I miss you so much as well." I spoke holding his hand.

I snapped a picture with a pout.

"I need you to wake up Ethan. I'm going crazy without you. Oh I forgot to tell you! I met Justin and David. Me and David kinda have something going on." I started ranting.

"Darrian and Milani are dating, they're so cute. You gotta see them." I smiled puttin my phone on the charger.

"I'm staying the night with you by the way. Ima try to come see you more. I just need to learn how to drive, maybe my papa could buy me a car." I said before looking at him completely.

"Yo hair needs combed my love, next time I'm here ima do it for you. And you growing a little mustache you ain't even had to eat no cat for it."

I got my jacket and sat in the chair pulling my legs into the seat placing my jacket on them.

Lord here I am again, praying that my bestfriend wakes up. Im going to keep it short but please let him wake up soon.

♡October 12th, 2022♥︎

"Love you notti. I'll see you soon my love." I said kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

Once I got outside i looked around for my dad's car before he got out, I looked looked him with a pout.

"I know mama." He said pulling me into a hug as I started crying.

"I miss him papa." I cried and he rubbed my back as I cried into his shoulder.

"He'll wake up soon my love. He's strong, he'll make it." He said and i sniffed.

"I wanna go to Lani's house please." I said posting the picture.

Imene0sama: pull through my love. #E4N #Wakeupsoon

View comments...

Random: He aint dead?

Random: #E4N

Random: Why do you go and see him?

Ddosama: Pull through notti

Sugarhillddot: Wake up brotha

"We here my heart." My dad said and i looked up. I was busy reading all the comments ian realized we left the hospital.

"I love you pa, thank you." I kissed his cheek and he nodded as I got out.

"I love you too." He responded and I walked her door knocking on it. Her mom answered it and smiled.

"Hey Imene love. Milani's in the kitchen." She said and I smiled sayin thank you before going to where she is.

"Hey best!" She smiled hugging me. I smiled and hugged her tight.

"Hey pretty girl, I missed you." I responded.

"I missed you too love, I'm glad your here. I wanted to do some butterfly locks on you. I got the hair already all you gotta do is sit down and relax, getcho hair out of that bun." She said and I nodded.

"That's good wimme." I said and she smiled grabbing my hand taking me to her room.

"They gone be hella cute. Just sit down girll." She said hella happy.

I laughed at her. She loves doing hair so much.

°°°

"Pose right here love." She said and I did she snapped some pictures then smiled. "Ouu these is hella cute."

I looked through them and sent one to dd.

David😩😍💙

Okay safety
Read: 11:24am

Look mh

Wha

Milani did my hair

Lemme see

You like it?

You like it?

Yes 😍 nn yu look mean asl

😂 it's cute she did her shit

Hyhy

(That's her new fc guysss)

When ima see you ma

When do you want to?

When you leave Lani's house

Okay, I'll lyk safety

Safety

You loved this message