Two boys

"I'm sorry, sir... Ms.Auclair had her brain damaged, she had blood clotting which is really dangerous." The doctor said, Martin's tears keeps rolling down. "Fuck... Fuck... It's all my fault!" He cried, "So, maybe she might wake up soon... Or maybe she will be a coma for a while now." The doctor stated, Martin rubbed his face and he sat down, he nodded at the doctor, the doctor explained more possibilities of what could happen, Ivy, Noel, Naomi and Charlie was inside the room, the doctor left after fifteen minutes, Martin kept crying, Ivy patted his back. "It's alright, it's alright, let it out..."

Noel sighed, "Don't hate yourself man, she'll forgive you, I promise." - "That's not what I am worried about." Martin said in a cold tone, pure sadness on his eyes, feeling guilty.

-

I'm inside my princess bedroom, it is so fancy, the sage green curtains, blankets, some of the furniture, this room is so me! I sat down on a ottoman chair that was near my vanity, I stared at myself on the mirror, thinking about Queen Alexa, I found out her name is Queen Alexa Heavensgate just today. How did I found out? After when the queen took me back inside the castle:

I asked her, "Why do you have to be so rude to your people?!" With a tone of anger on my voice can be heard, the queen raised her left eyebrow at me and she scowled, she raised her dress and looked at her steps, we were walking fastly. "You shouldn't trust people like him! He's a peasant!" Queen Alexa's voice remained in a harsh tone, I scowled to her response, and walked faster than her. "You're not a good queen!" I told her and ran back up to the castle, I think I have memorized my way here inside this castle.

I was still holding my stuffs that I bought, I closed the door but didn't lock it, now here I am, I decided to eat some of the pastries I bought, they weren't warm or hot, but never fails to be delicious! But I start think about what my reflection told me. "Ivy is not a good friend." I know she acts like a pick me but she isn't a pick me? I swear, she isn't, my reflection is too judgemental. But, that's my reflection, maybe she's telling me the truth, someone knocked on my door while I was on my thoughts, I immediately start to wonder a princess response, to not get myself suspicious but I already got myself suspicious, whatever I am thinking right now about this, I don't care.

"Come in!" I shouted, the door opened, it's Noel Imai on the door, he said something to me in a flirtatious tone and he kept his smirk. "Hey there, my princess. May we talk? I promise I won't do anything to you." I thought for a second and then nod, Noel made his way to sit down on my bed, he cleared his throat. "September 15 is your day, right?" Noel asked, my eyes widen, that day is indeed my birthday, I nod in response. "And also the day we are getting married, right?" Noel asked again, I get more and more surprised, I'm getting married with him on my birthday? I also remembered that I am still seventeen years old in this world. Noel was sitting there, waiting for my response while I look so clueless here. I finally nod after about ten seconds, Noel chuckled, "How exciting, I wonder how would you look in your beautiful wedding dress." I shrugged to his sentence and said: "Beautiful, obviously." And laughed, he laughed along me.

Our conversation kept going on.
"Your maid reported to me that my princess has been acting strange earlier, is there something wrong?" Noel still remaining acting flirty but there a mixture of kindness inside his voice, to his question, I remain to stay silent since I cannot really give him an answer. Even if I do, he won't believe me, what am I even supposed to answer? I shrugged to his answer, Noel glared at me and then he nodded for about three seconds later. Noel stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll be back, I'll go around the kingdom to get something for you." He said, while leaving my room. I sat down on my bed this time and just began to think about what is actually happening to my real body.