This is me, and my life

I was standing barefoot on a wet floor, the sky was entirely different from what we normally see but it's entirely different, the sky was filled with stars, no clouds could be seen, colorful nebulas everywhere, am I in outer space? If I am, why am I standing on a endless floor with water?

Shooting stars on the sky, and the music around me is an angelic hum, "Where am I?" I said to myself, I looked down and saw my socks are wet, this is a crime, I hate soggy socks! So I reached my foot and took it off and tossed them on the floor, I'm not keeping those wet shit.

I don't wanna just stand there and do nothing, I began to walk in this endless beautiful place, hoping to find a way out, but I asked myself: "Am I in the backrooms?" I said with a voice of confusion and concern. I continue walking, the water splashing through my pants which made me super uncomfortable.

I stopped and looked down, and glare on my reflection in the water but I wasn't expecting it to change, my eyes widen as I saw myself wearing a crown, wearing what princesses wear and heavy make up.

"What the hell?!" I yelled out. My reflection chuckled and smiled, I raised my eyebrows and scoffed, "What's so funny?" I said to my reflection, am I insane? That's just my reflection... I don't care.

"Cassandra, dear... I have a message to deliver to you" After my reflection said that, the angelic hum then changes into an annoying Samsung alarm, I got annoyed and woke up immediately.

I was dreaming all along! I groaned and turned off the alarm, "That was strange" I said to myself, I look at my dog popcorn, beside my bed and pet him, my little baby is still asleep. I got out of bed and stretched a bit then I head to the bathroom and ready myself for work. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, putting on skincare products and brushing my hair, straightening my hair too. Just wanna look gorgeous at work, I leave the bathroom and look for something to wear. I found a crop top that has the color of sage green and a blazer with the color of money moves green, I put it on and wore black heels, and I got my white mini bag.

(What this is basically describing + What the dog looks like)

I put on pearl earrings and then look back at my dog Popcorn

I put on pearl earrings and then look back at my dog Popcorn. He's so cute that I picked him up while he's sleeping, I carry him in my arms, I open the door and go to my kitchen and put him down on my sofa, Popcorn yawns and I couldn't take the cuteness so I pet him more, "Good morning, my love! Aren't you so cute?" I am not embarrassed on saying that.

I stopped because I don't wanna be late for work, I leave him now and I go to my fridge and check if there is something for me to eat, leftover bacon pizza, I nod my head and took it out, then put it on the microwave, I put my favorite flavor of coffee in my coffee maker, and wait for it too. Once my pizza is done, I took it out of the microwave, I took a plate and placed it on the counter and then I took a cup and pour hot coffee on it and sat on a stool and begin eating. Not satisfied with my food but I don't care.

After I finished, I go and get Popcorn's food bowl and put dog food in the bowl, I pet him one more timer, I also put water on another bowl and I turned on the mini doggy water dispenser just incase my puppy is thirsty, and I also filled it with water and I also took out another dispenser that gives my doggy food, I filled it too. I checked my bag if my stuffs I needed are there, some aren't so I took it, it was missing my wallet, phone, and earphones, I put it inside then closed it, I look back at Popcorn, "Take care, my love!" Then I leave my apartment.

I took an uber to go to work and luckily, I wasn't late! I walked to the entrance of the building and I am greeted by my friend, Michelle Ivy Scott, let's just call her Ivy. "Yo, girly! Mornin'!" I said to her, "Good morning, Cass! Looking fab today!" Ivy said. I thanked her and we both came inside, we begin to talk about our evening after work, Ivy talked about how she almost hooked up with another guy. I was clearly uninterested with this conversation but she's my best friend, don't wanna leave her feeling down.

We then went inside an elevator, and talked more. The subject changed into another employee getting promoted as manager. "Also, Martin Carter was promoted as manger after you left the building on 5 PM!" Ivy said in an amazed voice, I nod my head and said "Woah, congratulations for him." Ivy thought I sounded rude but nah, I don't sound rude. I just speak in a dry tone.

The elevator door opens and there was Martin Carter, "Good morning, ladies!" Ivy chuckled and swung her beautiful golden brown hair and smirked at Martin, meanwhile I just stood there, just smiling. Ivy greeted him a good morning while I greeted a good morning and a congratulation. He smiled, me and Ivy exited the elevator. "I'll see you too around." Martin said before the elevator door closes and me and Ivy walked to the place where we just obviously do work, Ivy works inside an office, just her alone while I work with people.

I sat down on my chair and turned my computer on, I actually work on a company, a brand that sells appliances and gadgets, well... The company is called Castro. I'm on the team where we answer complains and help fix issues.

The guy sitting to me is Noel Imai, he's half Japanese, since his mom married a Japanese man, he got his eyes on this "Cute guy" that works here too but he's on another team, where they deliver the suggestions of new appliances to the CEO, his named is Charlie Fukushima, also half Japanese.

I asked Noel, "how are you and Charlie doing?" While typing on my computer, Noel looks at me, his beautiful black eyes glares at me and he grins. "Doing great, that cutie just can't accept that he loves me!" He laughed, I nodded and laughed too. Then we continued on working, he was on my right and on my left, is a girl named Naomi Hazel, she has beautiful ocean blue eyes with brown and dirty white hair curly hair, her lips are pink and call me gay, I don't care, she's hot, really!

I looked at her and smiled, "Good morning, there!" Naomi smiled and said good morning back, I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her when I heard her voice, I shake my head and try forget about it, "So, Cassandra... You going to the party tonight?" Naomi asked, I raised an eyebrow there's a party? "What party?" Noel joined in, "Martin got promoted as manager so boss hosting a party for the guy." Naomi nodded "Mhm, so, you going?" I think for a second, "Sure, why not?"
Naomi laughed, "Great! Also, in case if you didn't know, party begins at 6 and ends on 12, heard Martin has eyes on you~" She said to me teasingly, "Pfft, nah, he's lying."

I continue working, does that guy really interested in me? Well, we gonna find out tonight.

Note from Author:
Hi!! To be honest, "Reincarnated As A Princess(?)" or RATHER "My Childhood Dreams" was my first ever novel I made but I keep "renovating" it for some reason 😭 I created the story on an app called "MangaToon" it's usually just comics and also chat stories, the story is there but I cut it off and continue it here! :D

(Since the update is ruining my career ╥﹏╥)

The plot has changed! :D

Setting:
Normal Earth
• California

Other Dimension
• Lyveria

Enjoy reading and please give support 😊

(Also, there are like explicit episodes sometimes so yeah 💀)